Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Mayweather and McGregor Try To Upstage Canelo-Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Will Mayweather and McGregor Try To Upstage Canelo-Golovkin?

By Andreas Hale - Boxing fans won't have to wait any longer because Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs. Gennady "GGG" Golovkin will go from fiction to reality on September 16th, 2017 at a location to be determine. Although the presentation was a little hokey, fans watching on pay per view and inside of the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas rejoiced after being treated to a ho-hum one-sided sparring session orchestrated by Canelo against the son of a legend-turned-human punching bag, Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Andreas hale... slap yourself

Comment

Nope.

I don't even think they legit wanted to make the fight for September. From the rumors I've heard Dana doesn't reallllllly wanna make the fight, but WME-IMG are the ones that want the fight to happen. And Floyd of course. But I don't think Conor wanted the fight THAT soon. I think he legit thinks he can beat Floyd & wants to work on his boxing game as hopeless as that seems to most boxing fans, & rightfully so, but I think he wants to push it out as far as possible & maybe even hope for Floyd getting a lil older & rustier.

That said its not like they couldn't hijack that date if they wanted. I'm sure MGM Grand would gladly take the Conor vs Floyd fight with some crazy $75k ringside seats or whatever over GGG vs Canelo despite the latter being the better fight for boxing. MGM don't give a f#ck about boxing doe, they give a f#ck about money.

Comment

nope ufc conceded (dana white) that they wont be trying for september date instead going for cinco de mayo next year.

Real question is will Canelo try to upstage mayweather next year?

Comment

Only a dumb fuucking idiot would watch that piece of ***** fight between a pitty pat runner and a c level club boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
            nope ufc conceded (dana white) that they wont be trying for september date instead going for cinco de mayo next year.
            No he didn't. He said Conor wants to fight twice THIS YEAR. Once in the ring & once in the cage still.

Comment

Who cares. It is a gimmick fight. I'll watch it if it happens, but I'm not waiting for it and I wouldn't miss a real fight for it.

Comment

Even Dana White said they can't upstage that fight.. He's going to Canelo vs GGG fight lol.

Mayweather vs McGregor is definitely going to happen.. Just because of how much money it generates. But no one is buzzed for that fight.. They should just get it over and done with!

Even MMA fans know it will just be a gloried sparring session.. Worse that Canelo/Chaves was.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  No he didn't. He said Conor wants to fight twice THIS YEAR. Once in the ring & once in the cage still.
                  well guess he changed his tune after the canelo figth .

Comment

No, because one is a real fight thats going to happen,amd one is alot of talk that will never come to anything. Ain't people figured this out yet?

Comment

Working...
                    X