Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Money" Mayweather vs "Good Boy" Golovkin @ 154 lbs / 11 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    Salty because Cotto got schooled.
    He lost but he didn't get schooled.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      He lost but he didn't get schooled.
      It's an inside joke between friends guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
        It's an inside joke between friends guy.
        ok, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          King Khan will stop Canelo!
          What's funny is that I think it's very possible. Styles do make fights.

Comment

• Money five years ago would walk away with the win. Triple GGG would be frustrated like Canelo and The Golden Boy were. It would be a typical boring Mayweather win. Now age is catching up with Floyd. Triple GGG's power, strength, footwork, and youth would take the day. This is not a fight that I would want to see. It would be a meaningless victory. Would love to see the Mayweather of five years ago get beaten. Now it would be an empty victory.

Comment

• Favorite fighters;
              Wilder
              Thurmond
              Porter
              Triple GGG
              The Krusher
              Canelo
              SOG
              Pac Man
              Bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                What's funny is that I think it's very possible. Styles do make fights.
                Nah in all seriousness there's no chance of that happening. Khan lacks power at his current weight there's no way he can go up 2 weights and stop Canelo (who appears to have a good chin).

Khan has fast hands but is quite predictable, his footwork is nothing special and from previous fights he seems very easy to time coming in (Garcia fight as an example). Canelo is far more talented than Garcia, has faster hands and possibly hits harder. He has many ways he could beat Khan. The only way that Khan may have a chance is to fight on the back-foot and pot-shot Canelo, even then I dont think he could do it for 12 rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  Nah in all seriousness there's no chance of that happening. Khan lacks power at his current weight there's no way he can go up 2 weights and stop Canelo (who appears to have a good chin).

Khan has fast hands but is quite predictable, his footwork is nothing special and from previous fights he seems very easy to time coming in (Garcia fight as an example). Canelo is far more talented than Garcia, has faster hands and possibly hits harder. He has many ways he could beat Khan. The only way that Khan may have a chance is to fight on the back-foot and pot-shot Canelo, even then I dont think he could do it for 12 rounds
                  Why would Khan fight off the back foot? Canelo has bricks for feet and doesn't have the ring IQ to keep one step ahead of Khan. Look, I am relentless with Khan on a daily basis around here, I honestly can't stand him and his big mouth throwing stones from a glass house, but I am known to give credit when it's due. Khan has fast hands, is fast on his feet, and comes in well conditioned. Canelo isn't a counter puncher and won't be able to catch Khan coming in and will get beat to the punch. I do think Canelo can stop Khan, but so can anyone with hands, but Khan won't be there, and if he is, then he deserves to get put down. If Khan controls the fight from the outside, Canelo could not only lose, he could get hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy T View Post
                    Money five years ago would walk away with the win. Triple GGG would be frustrated like Canelo and The Golden Boy were. It would be a typical boring Mayweather win. Now age is catching up with Floyd. Triple GGG's power, strength, footwork, and youth would take the day. This is not a fight that I would want to see. It would be a meaningless victory. Would love to see the Mayweather of five years ago get beaten. Now it would be an empty victory.
                    5 years ago this fight doesn't go much differently than it would today. Age wouldn't really be a factor at all.

Comment

• Still think GGG wins a hard fought battle late by stoppage or split decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X