Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Jermell Charlo HAVE TO Take a Loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Jermell Charlo HAVE TO Take a Loss?

I watched the fight and it's no way Jermell lost. His performance wasn't dominating but he still won. But that's besides the point.

Earlier this year after the Austin Trout fight, Jermell got into a little legal trouble. He was accused of domestic violence and had an upcoming court date. Since that article, no one has heard anything about that. What happened? Was it thrown out? Is there an upcoming court date? Nothing. It just disappeared.

Maybe he had to lose for that case to go away.

Because that loss makes no sense with what PBC is trying to do. Harrison didn't win decidedly to warrant a change in plans in PBCs 2019 calender.

He cheated by swerving Vada. It’s called Karma. Sick of these cheaters in boxing

Comment

How the hell would a loss make a domestic violence charge go away?

Comment

Alot of people think he lost (me included)... so stop it

"no way Jermell lost"

Yes he did. He lost 115-113, I can give you the rounds if you want. Look on the Mayweather boxing channel, lots of boxers thought Jermell lost too

Comment

Ummm....he lost. Move on lol.

Comment

I know what you mean, who wants to watch boxing if they aren't gonna give the A-side the decision just for being the A-side? I scored the fight 115-113 for Harrison, but boxing is ruined now because they didn't give it to Charlo. How is boxing going to survive if we don't have any superstars? How dare they actually let some random Tony Harrison guy win a fight that he deserved to win. Charlo should have won just because he's Charlo and everyone, I mean EVERYONE, in the US knows who he is.

Comment

Idk ask j razor.... LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Man I knew alot of you fools here were stupid but damn this stupid?

So he making court cases disappear by taking L's in the ring? lmfao,,,,, so those the severity of the L equate to the severity of the charges? Those who get KNocked out what they do? straight take it from some chicks? ohhhhhh Ortiz has lost alot and bad? and now he accused of rape? interesting

Comment

You might be on to something.

See the similarity in the aftermath of LaMotta having to take a dive:

Comment

Lol, maybe the reptilians made him lose because they were jeless of his bibbi see?

Comment

Working...
                    X