No announcement yet.

charlo twins would lose worse in the rematches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlo twins would lose worse in the rematches

with a full camp (longer than 2 weeks) korobov beats jermall easier. He had also only fought one guy (who was 16-12) in two years so was very rusty but still gave jermall all he could handle. Although i can see Jermall ducking him and facing someone outside the top 50 next time.

Tony harrison showed he has got jermells number and will be even more confident in the rematch and in his ability to go 12 rounds.

They both struck me as mentally weak and in denial at the press conference.

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    with a full camp (longer than 2 weeks) korobov beats jermall easier. He had also only fought one guy (who was 16-12) in two years so was very rusty but still gave jermall all he could handle. Although i can see Jermall ducking him and facing someone outside the top 50 next time.

Tony harrison showed he has got jermells number and will be even more confident in the rematch and in his ability to go 12 rounds.

Jermell should of won that fight. The Jermall fight was the closer one

Comment

MW charlo won a tougher than expected fight. Props to Korobov for be willing to fight him when GGG wouldn't. I expect Charlo would win the rematch by more.

JMW charlo got a terrible decision against him IMO. He will get the decision win next time although he needs to vary up his attack and not just head shots.

Comment

Doubt Jermall would want to rematch Korobov so we won't know what would happen...

Jermell vs Harrison 2 is happening no doubt tho. Would be interesting to see how the fighters might adjust. I don't think Harrison wins again, but if he does I'll give him major props. Let's see it

Comment

Only if the lose by ko's, haymon can't afford to lose those two guys, they're not elite, but good enough ad controversial enough to attract the paying public.

Comment

I didn't see the presser but did he really cry?

Harrison doesn't have much of a chin and he'd fight defensively again and with all the crying and the push for the Charlo's he'd probably get jobbed next time. I felt he just about won on Saturday.

Jermall was training for a different opponent and style but Korobov also wasn't conditioned to go 12 rounds and really won 7 or 8 rounds schooling Jermall for a lot of the fight. I'd say Charlo loses again but gets a decision again.

Comment

This poster has nothing but an anti American racist agenda and this is a prime example of his work.....

Comment

Harrison lost. Korobov could train for a 12 round fight and that could help but Charlo could also train for Korobov and not Monroe. He'd also have the advantage of not being emotionally distraught next time out.

Comment

You are dumb as rocks.

Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Harrison lost. Korobov could train for a 12 round fight and that could help but Charlo could also train for Korobov and not Monroe. He'd also have the advantage of not being emotionally distraught next time out.
                    having to deal with a sibling or member of your team losing is something he should have learned how to deal with in the Amateurs. No excuse to have that mess you up on the world stage defending a world title.

Comment

Working...
                    X