Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best time you’ve ever had on drugs (that includes alcohol)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] What is the best time you’ve ever had on drugs (that includes alcohol)?

Where, when and what were you doing?

.Easily it was Mushrooms I was 23 or 24 at the time, first time trying them I found them mystical, the light dragging behind as I turn my head to see a large frog jumping in to the creeks water. I was sooo tranquil and at peace with the world, everybody in it and even with the Lady Bugs as they flew by. I found absolute peace. I had found peace before; inbetween the bells, where you can only think of the fight. Unless you just ate one, then anything could be on your mind. Rerun 2019 ……...Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 12-26-2018, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Oh wow. One time my boy and I were doing LEAN (Codeine Cough Syrup). We each took about 4-6 shots of 151 then we mixed lean with some soda. Right then and there I blacked out, and woke up in a pizzeria with my boy arguing with the owner about directions to a house party. Blacked out again I was at an house party taunging down these two bbw white girls then blacking out again dancing on a wall. Then woke up at my room the next day then texted my boy and we got breakfast then we both realized we don't know how we both made it home last night.

Then I had another time I was drinking I believe it was rum or something we took two bottles to the face then smoked 6 blunts then ended up at an house party. We legit danced with three girls for 6 hours. The same three girls. We didn't move. It was like we were in the matrix. We didn't move from our spot not once during that whole party.

Another story is. My boy and I brought an 8ball of cocain and we went to a party at Brown University. I was trying to get at this girl for three weeks, I found her on Facebook. I used go text her good Morning and all that nice ****. I thought those educated women liked that. Turns out she didn't like that nice **** and tried to play me. So my boy and I went to the bathroom to sniffed the coke and turns out her friend and her were there sniffing their own coke. She was like you gotta leave you too nice for that, then I was like bish we do the same thing. Then we all started to sniff coke together at an brown university dorm room bathroom. Later on that night I was trying to trade coke for sex with her and she was down. I didn't have any money and told my boy I needed to take the coke and I would pay him back. He was like oh nahh you gotta pay me $80. So I ended up not beinhg able to trade for sex. My boy basically ended up using the coke with my other friend and I that night at that same party.

I got so many more crazy stories. All of them are choppy since I was blacked out most of the time due to mixing alcohol and oxys.

Johnson & Wales University 2014.-- 3.58 GPA
      Favorite rappers during my college years
      Juicy J
      Future
      Gucci Mane
      ASAP Rocky
      Chief Keef
      Last edited by Removed Now; 12-23-2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

I was drunk one time popped a few caps of mdma and drank shroom tea. Things got real weird, my I felt amazing..just waves of euphoria and paranoia.

Comment

A threesome with two hot Latinas. Alcohol was involved.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            A threesome with two hot Latinas. Alcohol was involved.
            How much did you pay, and how much did they have to drink?

Comment

E.

It was some blue pill with the BMW logo on it.

Took it with my friend and this girl I was seeing at the time, we were ****ed up for 24 hours.

Also one time on Adderall, banged the hottest chick I've ever banged. Cuban and Puerto Rican chick. Think she is married now.

Comment

Working...
              X