The Usyk hype as bad as the Loma hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    and break his face lol
    Oh man I remember there was a guy with McNulty av who said "I can't see Loma beating Rigo under ANY circumstances" "size doesn't matter" and all that. After the fight he was like "Rigo was too small...Loma doesn't deserve credit". And I'm okay with that weight excuse but maybe it's better to talk that **** after it's all said and done?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      The Loma hype took a step back after Linares. You'd think Usyk behind on the cards to Bumlew would have the same affect, but no they are hyping him more.
      He knocked him out clean after a cagey opening, why the hell wouldnt he get more praise. Loma and usyk are 2 of the best p4p fighters in the sport and u are going on about hype, GTFO....

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
        Oh man I remember there was a guy with McNulty av who said "I can't see Loma beating Rigo under ANY circumstances" "size doesn't matter" and all that. After the fight he was like "Rigo was too small...Loma doesn't deserve credit". And I'm okay with that weight excuse but maybe it's better to talk that **** after it's all said and done?
        A lot of them picked russel and Walters to beat him too and then did a 180

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Are joshua and Wilder really that unbeatable? Why is it ridiculous to think an olympic gold, world amateur gold, undisputed cruiser weight champ, p4p top 3 fighter has a good chance of beating them both. Funny how the same posters who feel Ortiz beats joshua then say usyk is way too small lol
          To a guy 30lbs lighter, isn't a big puncher at CW and doesn't have a great defence, yes. They'll have no respect for what he throws and he isn't avoiding them for 12 rounds.

Comment

I've read hundreds of posts about Usyk at Heavy. I haven't seen even one person suggest that he would wipe out the top guys in the division.

Likewise I haven't seen anyone talking about Loma beating guys who are way bigger.

I think the OP is full of shit. He has either seen a troll saying something and not realised he was being trolled, or he has seen a post somewhere and misinterpreted it. Then extrapolated that misconception into some widespread wave of Usyk and Loma fans saying ridiculous things.

The problem is that this wave doesn't exist. All OP has proven is that he is a bit dopey and a bit of a cunt.

Comment

He knocked him out clean after a cagey opening, why the hell wouldnt he get more praise. Loma and usyk are 2 of the best p4p fighters in the sport and u are going on about hype, GTFO....
              Usyk was supposed to dominate the whole fight, that was what was expected. That's what the hype suggested, that didn't happen. Which should have resulted in dialling back the hype, instead we are seeing people go full ****** saying he beats Joshua.

Comment

You are talking to the single least respected poster on this forum.

Why bother?

Comment

The Loma hype isn’t so. I just that he would beat much bigger fighters, it’s that his fans are calling him an all time great when he’s 11-1. They seem to think amateur career matters much when considering all time great status as a pro.

Loma is an all time great amateur. He’s not even a top 1000 all time great pro though yet. Looks incredibly good, wish he would have turned pro earlier. Let’s see what he does the next 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    You are talking to the single least respected poster on this forum.

Why bother?
                    That's what happens when you tell it how it is to all these race fans on all sides.

Comment

A lot of them picked russel and Walters to beat him too and then did a 180
                      That's why I don't get these NSB posters. They always make bold predictions. I can say what I think would happen in the ring, but there's no 100% guarantee. If there was a 100% guarantee, there would be no interest in watching. I'd prefer to talk that **** after the fight is done and the result happened, if I feel like some of these fans are supposed to be put in their places for their talking before the actual result. Like kidbazooka who said he would leave NSB if Loma wins against Linares, yet somehow he still here. I can provide thorough descriptive instructions how to deactivate an account for him if he don't know how

Comment

Working...
                      X