Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Eyes Conor McGregor: I'd Stop Him in Two Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Eyes Conor McGregor: I'd Stop Him in Two Rounds!

In a shocking twist, six division world champion Oscar De La Hoya appeared on a radio show produced by his promotional company, Golden Boy Promotions, and stated that he's been secretly' training for a comeback fight - hopefully against UFC superstar Conor McGregor. De La Hoya, 44 years old, has been retired since taking a beating in his one-sided TKO defeat at the hands of Manny Pacquiao in 2008 - a bout where De La Hoya killed his body to squeeze down to the welterweight limit of 147 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No Mames................ahahhahahhaha
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-13-2017, 05:49 PM.

Conor almost knocked out Floyd and outboxed him until he got tired. He would KO DLH in 30 seconds like Aldo. McGregor is #3 P4P right now in boxing, he should take a tune up first.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Conor almost knocked out Floyd and outboxed him until he got tired. He would KO DLH in 30 seconds like Aldo. McGregor is #3 P4P right now in boxing, he should take a tune up first.

Comment

"I’ve been secretly training"... LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post

Oscar De La Hoya, who is now 44 years old, a member of the International Boxing Hall of Fame, and hasn’t fought since a 2008 drubbing at the hands of Manny Pacquiao, made a big challenge on Golden Boy Radio today: he wants Conor McGregor in a boxing ring.

“You know I’m competitive, I still have it in me. I’ve been secretly training. I’m faster than ever and stronger than ever. I know I can take out Conor McGregor in two rounds. I’ll come back for that fight,” De La Hoya said.

“I’m calling him out. Two rounds.”

It is highly unlikely that De La Hoya is faster or stronger than ever, but I’m going to say this, because I said something similar months ago: De La Hoya would beat McGregor in a boxing match. With a training camp, in shape, De La Hoya at 44 would beat McGregor, and do so handily.

Maybe I’m in the minority thinking that. Maybe not. You tell me: would Oscar beat Conor in a boxing match in 2018? And if this fight were to happen, would you buy the PPV?

https://www.badlefthook.com/2017/11/...conor-mcgregor

No Mames................ahahhahahhaha
          Now that I see the vid (attached now) I think he was messing around....I dont' think he was being serious.....

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            "I’ve been secretly training"... LOL!!!
            Yeah I think we as fawkin around.... he kinda looks like he wanted to laugh when he was saying that............

Comment

GBP is on the verge of bankruptcy

Al Haymon finished him

Comment

Secretly training with the lgbt community I know you're games Oscar not fooling me I know you've been stroking a Pedro or two's beards.

Comment

"im faster than ever, stronger than ever"... was this fool coked out when he was doing this interview?

Comment

Amazing how some folks think Connor did well against Floyd. Floyd carried the guy for the first few rounds and even Floyd who can't punch worth a damn was rocking Connor when he wanted to.
                    Oscar would punish the mma kid just as the mma guy would do to Oscar in a cage.
                    They are two completely different sports. Just because they legally punch in mma it is completely different to punching in boxing. The weight distribution is the opposite for each sport. The mma stance is generally wider and that contributes to not talking strong punches as well as a boxer can. Most contact in mma is at full length in boxing the shorter the punch is boxing the more meaningful the effect.

Oscar beats the crap out of that kid.

This kid got more attention by getting stopped by Floyd
                    than he did in the cage for mma.
                    They should kiss each other's azz! Garbage fight for garbage fans.

Ray

Comment

Working...
                    X