No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Rosado on Tap For For January 19th, HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Smash
    We want Golovkin; we've got proof he's been hiding that chicken **** Martinez in a safehouse in Kazakhstan. Some business to attend to with Macklin and then reclaiming the title that we were robbed of in September, but Golovkin can get it after that. He can be number 49.

47 have tried and 47 have failed.
    mushahadeen's long lost cousin or alt? Finally the Chavtards are showing up again.

Chavez failed and now they're falling back on Glovkin.... priceless.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I still think we need to see more of GG before we can consider him a serious name in boxing. Ive personally seen one fight. He looked great overall but against a nobody. Rosado is on the up and has been dedicated to his craft lately. I use to run into him in the clubs all the time but then but now its a whole different story. Considering both styles of fighting, we're looking at certified grade A scrap. I don't really agree with Rosado going up to fight GG but I just watch and enjoy anyway. May the best man win!

Comment

I like both fighters but Rosado is gonna get murdered. Bad career move, he's gonna give K9 an excuse not to fight him.

Comment

Rosado will get blasted out early despite a decent chin. More people will begin to get on the Golovkin bandwagon now that Gennady will be a regular on HBO.(Not sure how many fights he signed for, maybe 5?)

Comment

Rosado probably taking this because it won't effect his 154 rank. He is going to get drilled.

Comment

ehhh not feeling this one. HBO is pushing Rosado for no apparent reason. It's more like a stay busy fight against a name for Golovkin while he waits for the other MW contenders to give him a fight

Comment

Originally posted by liverkiller View Post
                I still think we need to see more of GG before we can consider him a serious name in boxing. Ive personally seen one fight. He looked great overall but against a nobody. Rosado is on the up and has been dedicated to his craft lately. I use to run into him in the clubs all the time but then but now its a whole different story. Considering both styles of fighting, we're looking at certified grade A scrap. I don't really agree with Rosado going up to fight GG but I just watch and enjoy anyway. May the best man win!
                Say what? JCC Jr's signature win before Lee was Peter Manfredo Jr....

PETER MANFREDO JUNIOR..... And all the same people talking about Golovkin on bscene were the ones who considered JCC a "serious name."

"Big names" is a boxing myth...... As a boxing fan, you should be able to spot world class talent by simply watching a fighter fight....regardless of how many "hbo appearances" he's had or how many PPVs he's sold out.

"He looked great overall, but against a nobody"

First of all, let me educate you on GGG's last opponent; he was a top 10 middleweight, whether you like it or not. THe fact that he got BLITZED the way he did, doesn't show how bad of a fighter he is....but just how good GGG really is, IMO.

Second, let me ask you something.... Is Canelo a "serious name" in boxing? How about Broner?

If you say yes; then your whole post is full of hypocrisy and I can see why you're red....
                Last edited by King_; 12-01-2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X