Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Conor so inactive now? He has not won a fight since 2016...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Conor so inactive now? He has not won a fight since 2016...

He has not won a fight since 2016... That is not good. He clearly can not be too confident in his fighting ability anymore right?

He has made good money boxing Floyd that will take care of him for good. He has his second child on the way and just took a beat down from Khabib that was a complete whooping. I just don't see him fighting at all anymore. He is more focused on his whiskey company. He is 30 now and an inactive fighter who is more interested in other business ventures and his best fighting days are behind him.

When is he going to fight again? How many more fights will he have? (For the record I don't think he was ever that great of a fighter and it was just more hype than anything)
    Last edited by boxingking123; 01-01-2019, 10:17 AM.

As you said, he made enough fighting Mayweather to last a lifetime. Hard to wake up at 4 a.m. to run when you're wearing silk pajamas

Comment

He needs to fight Diaz again or Ferguson to build more hype for a khabib rematch. Give him more time to think of a game plan for khabib as well.

This immediate rematch is gonna hurt his career if he does decide to keep on going. He’ll still be popular like Liddell was but not nearly as profitable as he was.

Comment

No need to be active when you probably make millions in sponsorships every year.

Comment

Conor is a fraud and UFC media creation just like Rousey and Lesnar.

Comment

MONEY.

conor is so inactive now because he has to play his cards right from now on in order to stay making big money. he cant risk fighting the top contenders with not much followers. he cant risk fighting those kinda fights because its a high risk low reward type fight. he's not looking to fight for legacy as im sure he's happy with what he's accomplished, he's fighting for money only now.

Comment

Need 100 million at least to get him back.

Comment

I think you'll find historical the bigger paydays one gets in the fight game the less active they become & Conor is the biggest paid guy in MMA & I believe the Floyd fight gave him the 4th biggest payday in boxing history or there about anyway. Thats gonna make a mfer inactive.

And honestly I'm surprised more cats don't retire upon some of these paydays they get. I know if I was a high level boxer I'd be extremely tempted to get out of the sport once I secured a mill, two mill, five or lastly 8 digits in my bank account would surely end my career cuz this sport is fickle & dangerous on its best days & those sums of money are enough to get you well started in a less brain cell averse field &/or set for life if you use it wisely.

Comment

He has 100million in the bank, why does he need to fight.

Like Marvin Hagler said “it’s hard to get up in training when you laying in silk sheets”

Comment

He made 100 million vs floyd. He doesnt have to work or fight ever again. Dana cant come close to matching that. Its hard to train and give it 100% when he will never make that amount again, even against khabib he wont make close to that.

Comment

Working...
                    X