Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dementrius Andrade, Artur Akavov - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dementrius Andrade, Artur Akavov - Go Face To Face

Andrade, Akavov Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - At The Dream Hotel on Wednesday afternoon, the boxing world saw a preview of what will prove to be a fully stacked Jan. 18 Matchroom USA fight night at the Hulu Theatre at Madison Square Garden with three title fights on the main card, headlined by undefeated champion Demetrius Andrade defending his WBO World Middleweight Title against dangerous challenger Artur Akavov. (photos by Ed Mulholland).
    [Click Here To Read More]

J Cole Andrade

Comment

Oh thats this weekend too?

Comment

I'm gonna watch this but believe me, I will complain

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          I'm gonna watch this but believe me, I will complain
          love this mood you've been in lately

Comment

Wow the king of the middleweights showing why he is the by fighting the best competitors out there..

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              love this mood you've been in lately
              Lol I was one of the ones who originally supported Matchroom USA and DAZN and I still do. I ***** a lot but all I really want them to do is do better with what they have and even with the politics of the sport they are capable of it.

These guys are fighting D level opposition. If Eddie gets them to C level as a hardcore boxing fan I'll know the difference and be ok with it.

Comment

Golden Boy hasn't brought much to the table either. Canelo is a massive star but their next two cards are butt.

Comment

Akovov is capable of being pretty game so this could be ok. Probably Andrade's best fight at the weight I guess. Trying to positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Akovov is capable of being pretty game so this could be ok. Probably Andrade's best fight at the weight I guess. Trying to positive.

I don't rate Andrade as highly as many others and I still give Akavov zero chance, that dude sucks. However, I'm cautiously optimistic about the Doheny and Linares fights, think both of those are gonna surprise and be competitive action fights. Too bad they couldn't finalize Big baby vs Dawejko, that would have been a fun one

Comment

Working...
                    X