No announcement yet.

AEW, finally the WWE is getting some REAL competition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    I used to love wrestling as a kid but how can any grownup boxing fan enjoying a fake ass wrestling? Lol im not saying Wrestlers dont get injured but it’s scripted, it’s fake.

I used to watch some during the attitude era But today’s wrestling sucks.
    So are action movies, but plenty of people have no problem watching those choreographed fights.

Comment

I loved wrestling as a kid and still have a passing interest to this day BUT can indie stars really turn rival to WWE? It means nothing unless and until they create stars on par with what the WWE currently has...and even those guys do not draw public interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        The failure of the WWE comes down to the fact it has lost its target audience...the kids. With all the social media spinoffs like Total Divas...the tryout shows like NXT etc...it's all become too watered down. A 45 minute show with 30 minutes of dialogue promoting upcoming PPV and 15 mins of B grade wrestling doesn't cut it.
        It died when the world went PG / PC mad, like most things.

Damn snowflakes.

Comment

This shot will be garbage in a few years, no matter the talent, just like every other promotion except wwe

What people don’t understand is that without a clear long term vision, it will turn into a mess.

Comment

Any new wrestling organization should look at the territory days and also at the NWA of the 1980s to get ideas.

That would bring a freshness to contrast with the WWE's current product which is mostly geared towards children.

Comment

Dolph Ziggler might be going to AEW

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                Dolph Ziggler might be going to AEW
                If he does, then he should get a major push for that promotion to be really competitive, because that guy is incredibly talented and being wasted in WWE right now.

Comment

Wtf there is still wrestling on tv? Lol. Fuk that’s news to me.

Comment

Yeah wrestling has really gone to **** for the most part the last 10+ years. I doubt a company that's barely been announced will put up any serious competition for wwf but it is cool that they might go on TNT.

The good old days of the 80s and late 90s are long gone though, wrestling will never reach those highs in popularity again. I remember in highschool loving Monday nights.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
                      Yeah wrestling has really gone to **** for the most part the last 10+ years. I doubt a company that's barely been announced will put up any serious competition for wwf but it is cool that they might go on TNT.

The good old days of the 80s and late 90s are long gone though, wrestling will never reach those highs in popularity again. I remember in highschool loving Monday nights.
                      Which movie is your avatar from? Penitentiary? Or Penitentiary 2 or 3?

Comment

Working...
                      X