No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Sabbatical

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    In 2018, I have spent more time on this website than I have in recent years. I like engaging in debate, discussing life issues as well as talking sh.1t and having some fun here.

However, I think that I have spent too much time here instead of pursuing goals outside of Boxingscene and the internet. With that, I've decided to step away from Boxingscene to get focused on 10X my life professionally and personally. I'm am leaving now but will be back sometime in April.

Goodbye for now.

BostonGuy
    Thank god. My New Years wish came two days early.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      In 2018, I have spent more time on this website than I have in recent years. I like engaging in debate, discussing life issues as well as talking sh.1t and having some fun here.

However, I think that I have spent too much time here instead of pursuing goals outside of Boxingscene and the internet. With that, I've decided to step away from Boxingscene to get focused on 10X my life professionally and personally. I'm am leaving now but will be back sometime in April.

Goodbye for now.

BostonGuy
      Arent u a focking mod? Im bout to get up in yo ass boy!

Comment

See you in the new year my g

Comment

Good luck. Does this mean there is a temporary mod position open though?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              Good luck. Does this mean there is a temporary mod position open though?
              You need to face facts, they're NEVER going to let an agenda driven racist like you be a mod.

Comment

It's probably a good time to take a break.

Once you nominated Vlad_ for 2018 Lounge Poster of the Year I began to suspect that you were spending way too much time online.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  It's probably a good time to take a break.

Once you nominated Vlad_ for 2018 Lounge Poster of the Year I began to suspect that you were spending way too much time online.
                  He ain't gonna be here to protect your ass *****

Comment

Have a Happy New Year! Hope it is a productive one for you.

Comment

Good luck Boston Guy.
                      Don't you have to be here though to moderate?
                      Just asking.

Comment

Working...
                      X