Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rocky Fielding: Speed, Timing, Power - Canelo Has Everything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
    In honor of GGGirls feat when he fought canelo I will do the moonwalk. Used to be known as Mexican style now known as moonwalk style .

Golovkin fans, would you like some popcorn with your salt?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      he had a 2 year break while he was avoiding ggg in the first place. forgot to write that part. oh yeah and also the part where most people thought he lost both fights but yes this kind of bum fight makes sense for a fighter coming off a loss so i agree we shouldn't bash canelo for getting an easy win coming off 2 losses
      Please cite for me “most people”. I love these claims they just keep getting better and better. Hey most people under the age of 5 believe in Santa Claus. And oh btw every website I’ve been to show the two losses you ascribe to Canelo as wins. Repeat after me, and the NEW!

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
        I don’t see how Maywethers win against him can look better. He beat a young inexperienced Alvarez. He’s obviously a better fighter now than he was when he fought Money.
        Not only that, he was drained like a corpse at 152 at the weigh-in. Probably they didn't give him the chance to pay a fine if he came in over 152, like Mayweather Jr. did vs a three divisions smaller JMM.

Inexperienced, stupid naive and all, at 154 it would have been a very different story I am sure.
        Last edited by sterilizer; 12-17-2018, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          you don't think the gift decisions, using roids, and sense of entitlement have anything to do with it?
          Lol gift decisions. This tells me you know absolutely nothing NOTHING about boxing. Let me educate you if you’ll give me the honor. 3 judges, 3 different parts of the ring. You, your popcorn, Cheetos and a big fat Coke at home in front of a television set. You have the advantage of seeing EVERYTHING. Every hook, every jab, every right. You can see it on one side of the ring and the other. You have the benefit of super slow motion and amboxing taking heads filling your ears telling you who is winning.

A judge otoh could spend a whole round not seeing any action as the round takes place on the other side of the ring. While fighter A may have laid a savage body assault this judge saw one shot. Now while we’d say it was an obvious round to score this judge gives it to the other guy. THATS BOXING. It’s been that was since refs stopped scoring fights.

Using “roids” lol as if you know wth you’re talking about. I’ve used Clen and I didn’t use it as a “roid”. In the gym you’d be laughed at calling Clen a “roid” lol. As I’m laughing at you here. Tren yes, test yes, Dbol yes, winstol yes. Tren no. Also cite for me other than the test he popped for. Oh that’s right he hasn’t! Only the one fight yet you’d subtly ascribe to him popping for “roids” consistently in your language.

Sense of entitlement: where the eff you picking that up from!? Lol that’s language used by someone of a raging jealousy and envy I’ve seen in some that take hero worship to new levels.

Comment

this was a terrible mismatch.

Comment

I thought Rocky 'Punchbag' Fielding did well. Who needs a healthy reach advantage when you can just stand in front of the Mexican gingernut and get worked over? And to think Canelo can claim another title at a different weight for that? Sorry, but it shouldn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                This. He didn't look significantly hurt or bothered by anything. Canelo hits him to the body, he takes a knee. No going down like someone that actually got hit to the body. The last time, he even smiled at Canelo.

I don't want to say he took a dive, but he definitely, could have stayed up if he wanted too.

This right here is not the face of someone that just got put down by a vicious body shot, especially not a fight ending one.

Defo fixed, whats the deal with canelos wrinkled left knee lol side effects of clen?

Comment

Everybody else knew how good he was Fielding. What did you expect? Fielding's domestic level, De La Hoya chose the weakest of all the 168 champs. Joke pointless fight, just a meek surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Lomachenko said that Canelo Is the better body puncher in the world.

And the #3 in the pound for pound list. Just

Nothing new.

Nelo is a great fighter and he is improving in each fight
                    Yeah, in 2018 ;1 gift draw, a ped suspension followed by a controversial win then a mismatch versus a rookie.

Canelo should be fighter of the year no doubt.

And who cares about Loma I thought he was a bum who couldn't beat salidoe and has no shot versus Mikey.

Viva mejico cojones!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                      Lol gift decisions. This tells me you know absolutely nothing NOTHING about boxing. Let me educate you if you’ll give me the honor. 3 judges, 3 different parts of the ring. You, your popcorn, Cheetos and a big fat Coke at home in front of a television set. You have the advantage of seeing EVERYTHING. Every hook, every jab, every right. You can see it on one side of the ring and the other. You have the benefit of super slow motion and amboxing taking heads filling your ears telling you who is winning.

A judge otoh could spend a whole round not seeing any action as the round takes place on the other side of the ring. While fighter A may have laid a savage body assault this judge saw one shot. Now while we’d say it was an obvious round to score this judge gives it to the other guy. THATS BOXING. It’s been that was since refs stopped scoring fights.
                      So... gift decisions dont exist in boxing? because everyone could use your argument to defend a wrong decision.

Everyone seems to know that watching a fight on television is much more favourable to sitting infront of one side of the ring... So why arent judges judging fights infront of a television, if it is that obvious?

Comment

Working...
                      X