No announcement yet.

Boxing scene has made me an internet champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    Both sunspace alts. Gotta admit it, he's a first class troll.
    Travesty claims to be in Korea (he first started that line when he was called out by a member who challenged him to get in the ring), so yesterday he made his last post around 2:00AM Korea time beefing with dudes. He was up and running again at 7:00AM beefing with dudes again. So, he maybe got 5 hours sleep and the first thing his "winning" ass did was go straight to the dome to argue with strangers again. But, he's living his life doe and he's winning. LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Travesty claims to be in Korea (he first started that line when he was called out by a member who challenged him to get in the ring), so yesterday he made his last post around 2:00AM Korea time beefing with dudes. He was up and running again at 7:00AM beefing with dudes again. So, he maybe got 5 hours sleep and the first thing his "winning" ass did was go straight to the dome to argue with strangers again. But, he's living his life doe and he's winning. LMAO!
      He's a fat kid living in his mommas basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Nah man you haven't officially arrived until Larry threatens to beat you up. If you can survive that then you're certified. Up til now though he's retired Freedom, El blanco, and made sons out of PB32, Butler and a few others.
        Hahaha needs lazza to threaten an in person fight due to a forum post

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          After a decade of the most heated, most difficult, longesr beefs, debates and arguments on here on almost every topic, with the most hardheaded stubborn trolls and the occassional intellectual, anytime i get into it with someone on facebook or twitter or anywhere else seems like child's play.

Boxing scene is like ivy league internet drama university and I've graduated with honors.

How can anyone stand a chance in an internet beef when I have a masters on here and they're walking around with an internet high school diploma.
          I hope to be like you one day. I am sensei, you are master strong like ox swift like wind.

Comment

What? Safespace doesn't do anything but swallow L's

SunSpace come tear down this mountain krispy kreme.
            Speak of the devil, and he doth appear

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Yeah, hes an admitted e-stalker.

Gotta watch those mental defectives.

It's another reason to value and exercise the 2nd Amendment, just in case.

There have actually been cases of people being assaulted and even shot over e-beefs. Idiots.
              lol well now you're taking it too far. I don't stalk people; I battle back in e-beefs. What, you expect me to lay down? That's not how it works in a beef! And, I also don't hunt people down over e-beefs, either. I accepted a sparring challenge once, but Zaroku never came through on funding. Now, the guy I was beefing with is cool with me.

Are you literally sitting here talking about wanting to shoot me?

LOL

Man, you take this too seriously. You got hate in your heart!

Comment

After a decade of the most heated, most difficult, longesr beefs, debates and arguments on here on almost every topic, with the most hardheaded stubborn trolls and the occassional intellectual, anytime i get into it with someone on facebook or twitter or anywhere else seems like child's play.

Boxing scene is like ivy league internet drama university and I've graduated with honors.

How can anyone stand a chance in an internet beef when I have a masters on here and they're walking around with an internet high school diploma.
                You still aint approach me like a mayne, dawg. Whats hannen?

Comment

Working...
                X