No announcement yet.

Turning 30 Years of Age, A Wake Up Call For Many People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    Never getting married nor am I having kids. I just work & travel. I spend 6-8 weeks a year in Cuba. I go to a lot of concerts when I'm not working. I been going to Cuba for almost 10 years. I'm debt free now with no balance on my credit card. I just work & plan for my next holiday but now that I have no debt I can start saving to spend the winters in a hot climate somewhere.
    You never wanted a family? Whose gonna take care of you when your balls are old and saggy.

Comment

I am enjoying my 30s tbh..
      I know how to shut off work, plan better, travel more and spend time with family..
      20s was fun but I was also focused on building my career..

Comment

Im 41 bro

If you read a book a month you will get to level 2

If you read a book a week you get to level 3

Read, read every day. Educate urself. I did it and I am reaping the benefits of it today.

Comment

At age 30 I got divorced. It turned out to be a good thing but that year was rough. The rest of the decade went well. Keep a positive attitude. Money and status symbols don't mean much if you don't have a good outlook on life.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            You never wanted a family? Whose gonna take care of you when your balls are old and saggy.
            I doubt I make 65 & if I do I'm sure I'll be in some old age home if I can't look after myself. I am 43 & the last thing I want to do is have children now. Maybe I will get married but no kids. My dad had me at 44 & I don't want to have to deal with a teenager in my 60s nor do I want change diapers...

Comment

I been out my parents house long before I turned 30.

You’re developmentally delayed if you waited until 30 to get your act together.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                I been out my parents house long before I turned 30.

You’re developmentally delayed if you waited until 30 to get your act together.
                A lot of parents don’t plan to get their kids out of the house. They want to help them and almost wait for it to be convenient. I know 30 year olds still at home. 21 is borderline child abuse if they’re still living at home. You should have a solid plan to help them get out of the house.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  Lmao, you a funmy muda****a
                  What's a "funmy"?

Comment

Yeah it really scared the F out of me because I grew up with a bunch of older cats and they all hit the 30 mark before I did. Some already settled down and got married and had kids, some were still clubbing and hitting the bars hard.

What really freaked me out was I started moving up in my career and working like 60 hours managing all of the properties and just grinding in my late 20's so once I was closing in on 30 a lot of my crew all split and lot of them settled down with some weak arse girls too. I was like yo what happened to chasing only bad dimes in the club? lol

So when I hit about 27 I started taking really good care of my health. Became a gym rat. Got cut up and crazy lean. This actually got me back in the game. So when 30 hit I was sitting pretty. I was confident. Had a good job making bank. But of course a few years later I got laid off. LOL.

My advice to you and everyone else is don't get too stressed out of the 30 mark. If anything start hitting the gym hard like I did and turn all those fears into something positive. You can't ever regret taking care of your health or even getting back in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                      What's a "funmy"?
                      Funmy is French, for handjob.

Comment

Working...
                      X