The plunger man x2

Comment

siablo14, Crawford, DEC, close 1X

Comment

MCC, Crawford close decision.

Comment

NC Uppercut, 2x

Comment

Bud will ultimately win. I think that Diaz will make it a back and forth fight for the first half, then Bud will start to impose his will. Dude does have one helluva mean streak in him

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                BONUS MULTIPLIER: Crawford is between 16/1 and 20/1 in most books, wider in some others. 3X bonus multiplier for Felix Diaz. (3X is the max)

You only need to post in this thread to indicate if you'd like to use one of your 2X or 3X multipliers. EG.

If you are using no multiplier (1X), and not picking a draw, just voting in the poll puts you in. I will assume you want 1X unless you post otherwise.

NOTES:
                -NEW: Draws are worth 4X (aka 120pts).

-CLOSE = Equivalent to 116-112 on all three scorecards or closer
                WIDE = Equivalent to wider than 116-112 on all three scorecards

-PM me before the fight starts with a different pick in order to change your pick.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 3 doubles and 2 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread.

Sticky me BostonGuy
                Wait, Im a newbie so forgive the question, please. Can u explain, in simple terms what this multiplier stuff is all about? I already made my pick in the poll. I get that part. How does this other stuff work?

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                  Wait, Im a newbie so forgive the question, please. Can u explain, in simple terms what this multiplier stuff is all about? I already made my pick in the poll. I get that part. How does this other stuff work?
                  A totally correct pick is worth 30 pts. Every player has the opportunity to get more points for a correct pick by using a multiplier. Each player starts with 3 opportunities to use a 2X, and 2 to use a 3X. If you use a 2X for a fight, you can get as many as 60pts (and 3X as many as 90pts).

The idea is that this gives people starting the game late an opportunity to catch up with players who started earlier. Plus, it gives you a chance to maximize your points on picks you are confident about.

When the betting odds are lopsided, players picking the underdog are automatically given a multiplier for that pick. In this case picks for Felix Diaz are worth 3 times as much as picks for Crawford, if Diaz wins. This gives you the opportunity to be rewarded for making a difficult pick.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    A totally correct pick is worth 30 pts. Every player has the opportunity to get more points for a correct pick by using a multiplier. Each player starts with 3 opportunities to use a 2X, and 2 to use a 3X. If you use a 2X for a fight, you can get as many as 60pts (and 3X as many as 90pts).

The idea is that this gives people starting the game late an opportunity to catch up with players who started earlier. Plus, it gives you a chance to maximize your points on picks you are confident about.

When the betting odds are lopsided, players picking the underdog are automatically given a multiplier for that pick. In this case picks for Felix Diaz are worth 3 times as much as picks for Crawford, if Diaz wins. This gives you the opportunity to be rewarded for making a difficult pick.
                    Thanks. I picked TC (obviously). Can I use a multiplier?

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                      Thanks. I picked TC (obviously). Can I use a multiplier?
                      Of course!

The bonus multiplier is separate from the ones each player gets. It's sort of a free, one-time, automatic multiplier for the underdog. Your own multipliers can be used whenever you feel like it.

Comment

Working...
                      X