No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
    I am only on season 3. Liked season two.
    enjoy it while you can, it is pretty good. Until recently

Comment

• This season picked up a little, since they've got a new director.

Comment

• Going the watch the whole episodes of season 9 this weekend.

Comment

• Has Rosita gotten naked yet? They need to show this on Cinemax.

Comment

• That’s crazy they jumped time

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              That’s crazy they jumped time

That series was stuck in a rut. They needed to skip time to get some fresh stories going.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                That series was stuck in a rut. They needed to skip time to get some fresh stories going.
                What you think about what happened to Rick?
                He’s in another coma or what

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                  What you think about what happened to Rick?
                  He’s in another coma or what

He's either going to be held somewhere for a few years as a prisoner and escape or there will be some kind of way that the others find out about his whereabouts and rescue him maybe.

To be honest I got tired of the same rehashed stories in the past few series.

They've made it less about some arch nemesis and more about zombies being the threat.

I started watching Z Nation, it's much more fun and doesn't take it self too seriously and they concentrate more on the zombies.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    does anyone still watch this? i still havent since the season premier
                    I managed 2 episodes but, without making a conscious decision to stop watching, I stopped watching. I just wasn't interested enough to make the effort to find it when it's on. If there's an end game to this show in site I will bulk watch it so I know whats going on but it just seems to be drifting on in endless mediocrity and I just can't be bothered anymore. Series 4 of Fear the Walking Dead has sucked pretty hard too.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                      Jumping time twice in 5 episodes though is a bit much.

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                      He's either going to be held somewhere for a few years as a prisoner and escape or there will be some kind of way that the others find out about his whereabouts and rescue him maybe.

To be honest I got tired of the same rehashed stories in the past few series.

They've made it less about some arch nemesis and more about zombies being the threat.

I started watching Z Nation, it's much more fun and doesn't take it self too seriously and they concentrate more on the zombies.
                      Wouldn't be surprised if Rick is back by the end of the season. I know the actor said he left, but i think that could be to surprise the fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X