No announcement yet.

Just a year ago GGG was supposed to stop Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Kidbazooka has a made a fool out of himself quite a bit on NSB...
    Probably can't help himself. Some kind of character flaw I suppose. So sad..

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      Why haven't you addressed your previous accusation of me being another user?
      Address what? I ain't no cuck boy

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Address what? I ain't no cuck boy
        Yeah, you are. You are so much of cuck-filled bítch, you don't dare to back up your statements, only make them, like a true little cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          Never seen fans so excited about a 27 year old in his prime beating a soon to be 37 year old. LMAO. Pathetic as can be.
          Especially since GGG won the first fight which was officially a draw.

Everything that happened inside the T-Mobile Arena a year ago was lost! It started with Adalaide Byrd’s lopsided scorecard of 118-110 for Canelo.

Fan Boy how do you justify that?

Now Fan Boy wants to pretend it never happened!

Even sadder Fan boys in my family didn't even know about Joshua vs Povetkin. Did not know or care about Tyson Fury, Wilder or even Ortiz for that matter.

I then asked them did you remember Holyfield vs. Lewis I, or Holyfield vs. Lewis II?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            A year makes a lot of difference. Team GGG wanted more money, which held up the fight until when it happened, which gave Canelo the maturity needed to his fight game.
            Huh? Do you know how to spell revisionism? The only way the fight would have happened earlier was in May. Perhaps you hadn't heard about Canelo's failed drug tests though?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              The only way the fight would have happened earlier was in May.
              I was referring to the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I was referring to the first fight.
                Ah.

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...in-autumn-2017

The actual reason Oscar gave for it not happening in 2016 was Canelo's legal problems as I recall. Certainly I can dig up articles from the time with Loeffler acknowledging that Canelo would get the lion's share, Simple fact (IMO at least) was that the fight happened only when GBP and Oscar felt they were ready for it, not because of any excessive demands from Golovkin or team. Maybe I'm misremembering though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Funny. 1 judge (Moretti) gave GGG 7-5 and another gave it 6-6. That same judge (Moretti) that gave GGG the win in the 1st fight awarded Canelo 7-5 in 2nd fight...which was also, somehow, a robbery...even though refs had to be approved by Loeffler, Abel, and Gennady. Yeah, another "robbery" lmfaooo

How can a fight be a "robbery" with scores of 6-6 and 7-5...and the guy supposedly robbed threw hundreds more punches, but somehow landed less power punches...interesting "running".

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=759227

60% of fellow posters predicted Gennady winning rematch and most of those posters maintain that today despite the fact that professional fighters said otherwise. Professional fighters...not professional Larry Merchants or professional Bang Bang Bang Bang Lampleys...lmfao

These guys saw Canelo put on a show and clinic...and yet all you want to talk about is how great of a LOSS Gennady had while Canelo "ran" in first fight...

Again - this lil dickG logic - that GGG should get praise in defeat fighting the SMALLER fighter and your peers here felt this way:

So the group of guys I've listed - including you Tony as well as stealthradon and Boksfan and Gloveking - are members of Club RR

Stands for Regular Retards. You guys are a joke. Always were and will be.

Lmfaoooo. Oh and wrecked. AGAIN
                  I've gotten like two fight outcomes wrong in 2 years. My record is outstanding.

Can't always be right, even a boss like me.

Comment

Working...
                  X