Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White: Conor McGregor is better than Muhammad Ali!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you cant be better than the original innovator

its a lot harder to be the first guy to do something at that level , than to imitate it even if you do surpass it

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Ahhh I see so one fighter trains months for a fight the other doesnt. But it is the other fighter who had th4 advantages because of.....surprise!!!

Is anyone else reading this😂😂
      Right.......is anyone else reading this idiot? Doesn't even know what a physical advantage is!

Bwahahaha!

P.S. Nice screen name again lol

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Just stop, at least Conor was training for a fight Chad and Nate wasnt.

Conor was also 170 that night so stop the "nate had a advantage" Nate has 10 days notice and wasnt in any kind of camp.

Its funny to me Conor fans say Nate had a advantage because of height and reach when Conor was a bully at 145lbs.

Derp derp.
        So you're dumb enough to think that a triathlete who is always in shape and is way bigger than Conor in the first place has no advantage too? I just can't help you with common sense buddy.

So what's Nate's excuse for losing the 2nd fight? Was he prepared for that one with a full camp?

Try again

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          I want what he’s smoking, what’s up with these edomites comparing legends who have earned their status while going thru racial epithets and hardships thru stereotypes from hundreds of years of pure ignorance to guys who couldn’t even walk a block in those men’s shoes?!

Freedom of speech but not freedom of consequential backlash!
          This has nothing to do with race you clown. Stfu

Comment

If that's true Conor will win this fight going away. Dana's comments are premature. His mind games will only have true value if he is victorious.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              So you're dumb enough to think that a triathlete who is always in shape and is way bigger than Conor in the first place has no advantage too? I just can't help you with common sense buddy.

So what's Nate's excuse for losing the 2nd fight? Was he prepared for that one with a full camp?

Try again

Lol he said he was on the beach in Mexico. Is that training? Second fight was VERY close and the same could be said for Conor. He got a chance to make the proper weight and train for NATE at 170 and it went to the cards.

Either way back on topic, hes lost three times and far from a GOAT like Ali. Talk doesnt make you the greatest.

Comment

Dana White is a caveman and a moron. Ali recited poems of how he was going to win and was hilarious with his quips.

McGregor on the other hand acts like a child, calling someone a mud-rat and making childlike noises when his opponent was trying to speak...Yeah so much better than Ali right? SMH

What's White going to say when Khabib takes down McGregor and pounds him into submission.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Lol he said he was on the beach in Mexico. Is that training? Second fight was VERY close and the same could be said for Conor. He got a chance to make the proper weight and train for NATE at 170 and it went to the cards.

Either way back on topic, hes lost three times and far from a GOAT like Ali. Talk doesnt make you the greatest.
                  Ali has more losses than that but it doesn't matter at all.

You just proved that you're too dumb to even understand what Dana said as well

YOU FAIL. Bye

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                    Dana White is a caveman and a moron. Ali recited poems of how he was going to win and was hilarious with his quips.

McGregor on the other hand acts like a child, calling someone a mud-rat and making childlike noises when his opponent was trying to speak...Yeah so much better than Ali right? SMH

What's White going to say when Khabib takes down McGregor and pounds him into submission.
                    Call Dana White names all you want but rest assured that he's way, way smarter than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      Call Dana White names all you want but rest assured that he's way, way smarter than you.
                      Did I touch a nerve? Did someone insulting your secret crush make u angry? Lol u know nothing about me kid

Comment

Working...
                      X