Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux on Canelo: I'll Be The Underdog, I Can Surprise Everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    HAHAHA looks like he's gonna pay up??? Have him wipe his tears on the $$$ before he sends it. And then send him a Get Well Card!
    His original comment was directed to someone else. Stop being so thirsty for attention.

Comment

If Lemieux wants to win, he’ll need one hell of a strategy. I just don’t know what it could be. Eat lots of salsa the previous night, take a dump in the middle of the ring and try to knock Canelo out while he smells it.

Comment

Lemieux doesn't have a hope in hell. I've no interest in this garbage fight.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarboyled View Post
          If Lemieux wants to win, he’ll need one hell of a strategy. I just don’t know what it could be. Eat lots of salsa the previous night, take a dump in the middle of the ring and try to knock Canelo out while he smells it.
          I’m telling you, this would work! Such a great strategy. Really it’s his only hope!
          Last edited by guitarboyled; 09-20-2018, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Lemieux doesn't have a hope in hell. I've no interest in this garbage fight.
            Yup! Canelo will break that body and then crack that skull. Hes too fast, too skilled, and too good to let Lemuix t-off on him. Boxing is about inches. Actually less than inches. lemuix brain doesnt think fast enough to keep up with Canelo.

Canelo in 7 rounds or under. Work the body the first few rounds. let that settle in and then Finish Him!

Comment

I think Lemieux will fare better vs Canelo than vs GGG or Saunders because theyre both great jabber and Lemieux have trouble with great jabber its evident. Canelo jab less than GGG so the fight will be a little bit closer, I’m not saying Lemieux will win, he will lose this battle, if Canelo didnt flinch vs GGG he will not vs Lemieux but Lemieux will match better vs Canelo and will be at least be able to touch Alvarez ... vs GGG it was a complete mismatch

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                If GGG got to fight a retired Vanes NO one should have a problem with Lemeuix.
                yeah, because those are similar scenarios right? Damn you're a ******. Ggg had less than a month to find an opponent after Canelo got caught using peds. You want Canelo to pick lemieux with several months to spare? (we all know he won't be really fighting in December). Why won't he pick a young top fighter in their prime? Matter of facts, who is the last top fighter who was still in their 20s that Canelo fought? I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                  why is alvarez fighting the left overs of GGG and BJS ? because he lost to GGG twice and is afraid to take on a real challenge like BJS charlo or danny jacobs and is looking for a soft cash out "fight"
                  People is pathetic.

Canelo fought with the #1 of the world, then against the top rival of the 154: Lara, and then with the king of the middleweight.

Canelo will whoop the ass of Charlo or BJS, he is way better than they.

Comment

Originally posted by Nilus99 View Post
                    I think Lemieux will fare better vs Canelo than vs GGG or Saunders because theyre both great jabber and Lemieux have trouble with great jabber its evident. Canelo jab less than GGG so the fight will be a little bit closer, I’m not saying Lemieux will win, he will lose this battle, if Canelo didnt flinch vs GGG he will not vs Lemieux but Lemieux will match better vs Canelo and will be at least be able to touch Alvarez ... vs GGG it was a complete mismatch
                    Idk. Canelo has a nice and diverse punch selection and his defense is underrated I think. He doesn't move as much as say BJS, so Lemieux might get to him here and there. Lemieux can bang, but he's a one track fighter. Regardless of what happens, Canelo win all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      What up?? Want your $?? I thought the decision was trash again, but it is what it is.
                      WTF you serious?? Why was it trash again?? You dont think it was a close fight that either fighter could have won?

Comment

Working...
                      X