No announcement yet.

Canelo vs lara 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo vs lara 2

Yes lara is a boring fighter, people were literally walking out of the arena during lara vs canelo. Cant believe 3G did the same mistake as lara, jab n move back. But yes, canelo will get ant decision in vegas.. but Lara is a great boxer.. but like you have already found out YOU CANT WIN A DECISION AGAINST CANELO! You already been robbed.

Canelo>Lara

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
      Canelo>Lara
      MD loss against Mayweather when Canelo barely landed 1 punch the whole match

SD win vs Lara when Canelo got outboxed and won 2 rounds tops

Somehow I’m not surprised with the draw and the MD win vs GGG cos both fights were close but GGG edged both and he’s the champ, so yeah, nice present from De La Hoya again

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
        Yes lara is a boring fighter, people were literally walking out of the arena during lara vs canelo. Cant believe 3G did the same mistake as lara, jab n move back. But yes, canelo will get ant decision in vegas.. but Lara is a great boxer.. but like you have already found out YOU CANT WIN A DECISION AGAINST CANELO! You already been robbed.
        Not sure about a decision.

Canelo was 24 when he fought Lara.

Now Canelo is in his physical prime, got better in terms of skills, grew into 160.

Canelo is just stopping Lara now at 160 IMO

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

Now Canelo is in his physical prime, got better in terms of skills, grew into 160.

Lara has the skills, not enough hunger though
          And Canelo has Goldie's **** down his throat,
          So he cant lose a decision

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

I agree. I thought Lara slightly edged Canelo on points. The way Erislandy fought Hurd would possibly be the approach he’d have to take versus Alvarez. In that case, he gets stopped. The Canelo who beat GGG on Saturday is on another level. But, given the way Lara has risen to the challenge on a couple of occasions, it could be a great fight while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
              Lara has the skills, not enough hunger though
              And Canelo has Goldie's **** down his throat,
              So he cant lose a decision
              Nelo changed, there would be no decision IMO, his speed and D increased even more, he worked a bit his footwork, he's stronger at 160 (less drained compared to 154).

He's stopping Lara but I might be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                I agree. I thought Lara slightly edged Canelo on points. The way Erislandy fought Hurd would possibly be the approach he’d have to take versus Alvarez. In that case, he gets stopped. The Canelo who beat GGG on Saturday is on another level. But, given the way Lara has risen to the challenge on a couple of occasions, it could be a great fight while it lasts.
                Yeah, Nelo is even sharper and stronger, he understand even more the game now.

I didn't see Lara getting better over the last years.

Comment

Working...
                X