Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: I Made History & People Act Like I Don't Even Exist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That dude deserved it for pumching dirrel after the bell. You have no class if you support Jose.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
      Some legit criticism, her "hes family so I agree with his actions" attitude was ******ed. I hope uzcategui smashes up Dirrell now
      Shes supposed to be a professional??? When she said that and then resaid and attacked others??? She lost me as a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by KING5TWENTY View Post
        That dude deserved it for pumching dirrel after the bell. You have no class if you support Jose.
        ??? It was at the bell dip sht!!! After a 3 hit combo.

No CLASS is when your brother says STAY DOWN!!! Then attacks the PAYING fans in the stands???

Fuk of you POS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KING5TWENTY View Post
          You proud of your UNCLE Leon??? How did he get out of there??? Crawled on his belly like a SNAKE.

Comment

Unfortunately for her, womens boxing in the states will not get her the recognition she wants. Shes better off fighting in Europe, matter of fact, if she wants better money, join ufc and learn some jujitsu

Comment

**** this ugly punk ass wh-ore! She gets no recognition cause nobody gives a **** about women boxing!
              This cu-nt belongs at home cooking, cleaning and washing!

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
                Not even 2 years. She's barely a year into her pro career and after winning the title in a division with only 18 contenders worldwide and half of them either have less than 5 fights or losing records.

But we're supposed to praise her for being a gigantic fish in a miniature pond.
                shes asking for that Loma paper when she has only beaten bums. She fights in the same weight class andre ward Zurdo ramirez James DeGale joe calzaghe have/had titles. Smh. There aren’t that many chicks that’s size. She’s got zero competition. Her titles don’t mean shiet.

Comment

Sucks but she can't expect people to care, women sports don't entice the population much.

Comment

i just assumed this article was about ronnie shields when i read the headline.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      No CLASS is when your brother says STAY DOWN!!!
                      Totally!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X