No announcement yet.

Boxing needs a Donald Trump!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing needs a Donald Trump!

Not a Dana White, a true competitor and equal to the guys competing. For too long this decade..**** now going on 20 years, we've seen incompetent shadow management advising boxers careers and running their career into the ground and denying them the greatness they might have achieved. My opinion is that there needs to be a guy with top level talent come into 130-160, and through shear force of personality, influence change and results. The Keith Thurmans, Canelo's and Golovkin's are just waiting idly by hoping their day in the sun will come to fruition by some act of god or intuition. Bottom line is you have to MAKE your luck and strive for success in all fields professionalism. The FANS aren't just going to give it to you.. if Floyd vs Pac taught us anything for the past 8 years. I mean give me a ****in break

Trump used to be involved with boxing because he owned a bunch of the venues. He and Bob Arum had a disagreement during Foreman vs Holyfield which is why Bob is still butthurt.

Comment

Boxing already has a Donald Trump. His name is Julio César Chávez, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by zerosixthree View Post
        Boxing already has a Donald Trump. His name is Julio César Chávez, Jr.
        ????????????

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
          ????????????
          You're looking for a man living off his Father's name, right? Someone who probably would otherwise not have succeeded? Julio César Chávez, Jr. is that man. Shame he's Mexican though..

Comment

No one needs a Donald Trump. Not society, not politics, not boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
              Trump used to be involved with boxing because he owned a bunch of the venues. He and Bob Arum had a disagreement during Foreman vs Holyfield which is why Bob is still butthurt.
              What was the disagreement?

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                What was the disagreement?
                Financial/profit split like always. I forget the details but Bob said he'll never forgive him and he owes him 2.5 million dollars.

One more reason to vote for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                  Financial/profit split like always. I forget the details but Bob said he'll never forgive him and he owes him 2.5 million dollars.

One more reason to vote for Trump.

Always about the money

Comment

Working...
                  X