Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else feel Jermell might suffer his first loss against Lubin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else feel Jermell might suffer his first loss against Lubin?

I think this is a very close and dangerous fight for Charlo. Some people call Lubin green, but I don't see it like that. I think Lubin is more than ready.

John Jackson was beating Charlo by about 6 rounds before the stoppage. I think Lubin can outbox Jermell and potentially hurt him when they exchange.

This is is very very close fight. Could it be a draw? Possibly.

Could Lubin be victorious? Very very possible and I wouldnt put it past him.

Lubin is underrated but Jackson gave Jermell problems fighting defensively. I don't remember seeing much of that from Lubin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Lubin is underrated but Jackson gave Jermell problems fighting defensively. I don't remember seeing much of that from Lubin.
      Jackson was outboxing Jermell. Lubin can also box. He can also crack.

Lubin can box better, is a southpaw and punches much harder than Jackson. Much slicker.

Lubin is a problem.

Comment

I think i'm leaning towards Jermell slightly. 55/45. But yes he looked awful in that Jackson fight. Who do you think hits harder between the two?

Comment

IDK It's hard to say. Charlo has fought the better opposition, but the eye test tell me they hit the same power wise.

It's just the Jackson fight for Charlo rubbed me the wrong way. He was on his way to losing before the hail marry. I don't see Charlo landing the hail marry against Lubin

Comment

I think Lubin has a great eraser in that power and both Charlos have proven to be hittable. Thing is they're big asf. I think if Lubin can land something of note then he has a great chance for the upset. Charlo still the favorite but I wouldn't bet a dime on it.

Comment

Man, i don't know. Lubin is going to look small in there with Jermell.

Comment

Yes Jermell looked bad vs Jackson but he got the job done. Jackson was also looking good vs Andy Lee before he got put to sleep.

Lubin has not fought anyone. Jorge Cota is his biggest achievement. Jermell has fought 10+ guys better than Cota. Lubin has never been in the trenches.

Lubin gets tagged a lot also. Lubin should take another fignt before this one to get ready. Willie Nelson, Vanes, Tony Harrison. To get him ready for this level.

Comment

Lubin looks very good. I like what I've seen from him.

Comment

Working...
                  X