Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Willie Monroe Predicts Canelo Will Stop Golovkin in '9 or 10'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Shut the **** up you ****ing stupid lame!
    Go back to sucking DICK you piece of shet!
    As I've stated before, people who put "big" in their name seem to have small man syndrome, in your case, it seems to be full blown, I'm guessing your actually a very angry midget who pimps himself out for dwarf throwing competitions

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      He must have got really lucky then with his amateur career. You must not have watched many GGG fights if you dont think he can box lol
      He can box. Just not like cotto

Comment

Did you not read Monroe's comments??? He said legs give Canelo problems and that's exactly what Cotto was doing when he fought Canelo. He was Boxing Canelo, giving him lateral movements and staying at a distance. Triple g won't give Canelo any of those problems. He'll come straight for Canelo and try to wear him down. That's where Canelo does his best work.
        Thats why he's predicting Canelo by KO.
        I've never understood this train of thought. Cotto had to use he's legs because he was out reached and outweighed. Golovkin hasn't got those disadvantages. In fact we haven't seen Saul deal with anyone bigger who isn't badly weight drained with zero output. We saw how easily Chavez soaked up the punches. Now we see how someone bigger does that while hitting back. Legs beat Canelo when your smaller or even. You might not need them when your bigger and more powerful.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluepete View Post
          I've never understood this train of thought. Cotto had to use he's legs because he was out reached and outweighed. Golovkin hasn't got those disadvantages. In fact we haven't seen Saul deal with anyone bigger who isn't badly weight drained with zero output. We saw how easily Chavez soaked up the punches. Now we see how someone bigger does that while hitting back. Legs beat Canelo when your smaller or even. You might not need them when your bigger and more powerful.
          Right on the money.

Canelo has never faced anyone like Golovkin. He is facing a true MW with tremendous power who is a skilled boxer. Even if someone believes Canelo is going to win they have to acknowledge he is facing an opponent unlike anything he's ever faced before and there is a element of the unknown. This is what makes the fight exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            He can box. Just not like cotto
            Not many people can, Cotto was a great fighter but Cotto is also a lot smaller than Canelo and was nowhere near the fighter he was in his prime. GGG is a fair bit taller and I believe has a longer reach than Canelo. If GGG uses his jab like he did against Lemieux and early on against Jacobs then Canelo is going to have a hard time being effective and countering him.

Comment

You stupid piece of shet!
              I'm taking Canelo!
              So **** you and g string!
              Don't bother replying you ****ing lame!
              lol dont cry pussseyy

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                Not many people can, Cotto was a great fighter but Cotto is also a lot smaller than Canelo and was nowhere near the fighter he was in his prime. GGG is a fair bit taller and I believe has a longer reach than Canelo. If GGG uses his jab like he did against Lemieux and early on against Jacobs then Canelo is going to have a hard time being effective and countering him.

but, that jab was effective because it was being used on Lemieux

Canelo is not Lemieux

Canelo has been in there with guys who have GREAT jabs

has Golovkin been in there with guys as sharp as Canelo, with his timing/skill-set/repertoire?

Golovkin's jab should serve him well, but that fight will not play out like it did with Lemieux

if Golovkin cannot vary his jab it will get him in trouble

that right-hand over the top that sparked Khan, and stopped Chavez in his tracks..... is a thing of beauty

I wanna see Golovkin's plan-B once he realizes that he cannot sit back behind his jab all night after being introduced to that right-hand counter..... and Canelo has very good defence/head-movement

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  If monroe or murray had canelos power theyd have beaten ggg.
                  If Monroe or Murray sat on their punches they'd have somewhat close Canelo's power, dummy. Canelo's power is overrated. He's strong, sits on his punches very well, but couldn't TKO old Cotto and drained Chavez Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by ggg_kz View Post
                    If Monroe or Murray sat on their punches they'd have somewhat close Canelo's power, dummy. Canelo's power is overrated. He's strong, sits on his punches very well, but couldn't TKO old Cotto and drained Chavez Jr.
                    As I told you before idiot,Cotto was the LINEAL champ & a legend hof,who had destroyed Martinez which is a faaar more impressive win at mw than anyone gigis faced. He kod geale in 1 rd longer than gigi,funny how u claim not koing him is some failure for a 24 yr old while gigis 35 & hasn't fought anyone close to cotto esp. at that moment. As I told your dumbass also by your logic angulo is a harder puncher than gigi,he ko'd rosado in 1 rd,& gigi took 7 rds,& gigi fought him 4 yrs after Angulo. Angulo ko'd alcine in 1 rd & alcine beat lemule 4 yrs before gigi. Chavez jr destroyed Rubio 2 yrs before gigi. Your logic is pathetic, nuthugging gggroupie

Comment

• And Billy Joe Saunders says, "Willie Monroe, you're a mentally weak person, you're mentally weak. You quit once and you will quit again. When the going gets tough and somebody puts it on you, you will quit my friend Wille Monroe and that's a fact."

Comment

Working...
                      X