Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermain Taylor Arrested, Allegedly Bit Girlfriend Several Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A hungry cannibal?

Comment

This doesn't make sense. Why TF would you need to bite a woman, unless it's during sex?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Hope he seeks out some kinda help before he or someone else gets killed
        Idk that he knows he needs help or if he does that he even knows how to seek it out or could maintain that help on his own.

I think he gots some sorta brain damage or CTI issue going on. Taylor was a standout f#cking citizen previous to the brain situation he had in 2009(?)/2010(?). This is one of these situations where the law & court system is gonna deal with him & rightfully so. His family & friends have had time to get him some assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
          This doesn't make sense. Why TF would you need to bite a woman, unless it's during sex?
          LOL....you are some kind of freak!

Comment

I'm certainly not saying she deserved it, but she should have wiped off that barbecue sauce before he got back

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              JT turned into a evil zombie, cotto turned into a ****. brain trauma is no joke...

One day you're walking home to your family from work and get into a fight and KO'd.. next minute you got a c0ck in each hand in a dawg pound video....scary stuff
              How is Cotto a ****?? Last I saw he was still married to that big tittie b itch that always sits ringside cheering for him. And he has kids.
              So how is he a ****?

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
                You freaky bastard! 😆

Comment

When I read, "Jermain Taylor girlfriend"...I said to myself, what happened to Erica, his wife of 9 years?

Now I know..behold:

https://caseinfo.aoc.arkansas.gov/cc...ate=&end_date=

Comment

Sounds like CTE. Then people wonder why Floyd doesn't bang his head against another mans fist for the cheers of fans. Where are all of those fans that cheered Taylor on in his exciting fights? Oops they're commenting on this board calling him names and saying he should be locked up. Screw the fans, in contact sports your self preservation must matter.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      How is Cotto a ****?? Last I saw he was still married to that big tittie b itch that always sits ringside cheering for him. And he has kids.
                      So how is he a ****?
                      Calling trannies b!tches is a hate crime sir

tranny wife, obsession with pink and being a diva = 101 of **** behaviour in the gay book.

im sure you've read it so im not sure why you're questioning me

Comment

Working...
                      X