Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor - LIVE Stream - London Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These two mofo gonna be having dinner tonight. On another note Floyd is all in Connors head.

Comment

• Back to training so mcgregor can get a total boxing sweet science ass whooppin august 26th. (TMT)

Comment

• Both fighters look emotional drained with this tour by this point, especially Floyd Mayweather! (I did not like the set up of the arena, and even the British Fans seemed docile! I think Mayweather just wants to get down to work now! #Training)......

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
          I can't tell if mayweather has a lil head or Connor got a big melon
          Conor's head is humongous.

I thought Floyd had a big head.

Comment

• How short is Floyd's daughter? i know she's young but she must be like 16 or 17 and she is so small even next to Floyd. She makes Floyd look about 6'6".

She can't be that far off being officially a dwarf, seriously.

Comment

• 38-37, Floyd

LA = 10-10
              Tor = 10-8, Conor
              NY = 10-8, Floyd
              Lon = 10-9, Floyd

The mike thing didn't quite work, but I give him London.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                How short is Floyd's daughter? i know she's young but she must be like 16 or 17 and she is so small even next to Floyd. She makes Floyd look about 6'6".

She can't be that far off being officially a dwarf, seriously.
                pedo alert

Comment

• Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
                  pedo alert
                  She's legal where i'm from anyway but it was just a genuine observation

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Did they finally shake hands at the end? Camera angle wasn't great, but that what it looked like.
                    I didn't think so, i thought it was Floyd shaking Dana's hand.

Floyd and Conor will save that for off camera when they discuss what they're gonna buy with all that money.

Comment

• Floyd should walk out to the ring on fight night with nate diaz and the two other guy's who defeated connor, unltimate mind **** giving him flash backs

Comment

Working...
                      X