Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum "Something is mentally disturbing Fred Roach, I paid him and sent his check"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum "Something is mentally disturbing Fred Roach, I paid him and sent his check"

Arum said something is wrong with Roach brain, and he said that he wrote the check for Roach already. So Roach is trying to slander Manny saying Manny hasnt paid him, hmmm Roach has been getting double checks, so Manny had enough and aint giving out his pocket extra to Roach, so Pac was telling the truth that Arum is in charge of paying Roach.

Arum has been cutting the check for Roach for the last fights, and Roach said Manny and him have NO contract, yet Manny pays him big amounts of money and the Floyd fight was super huge couple million that Manny gave to Roach. So Greedy Roach has been getting paid very well first from Top Rank and then some extra under the table from Manny.

Manny should have kicked this dude to the curb now Roach is slandering him hard, pac should just get iwth Teddy Atlas and retire after one or two more fights.

Dam Roach just got exposed bad, Pacs team is so disorganized with snakes.

Here is the video of Arum saying he paid Roach already

This is comedy. The Bobfather putting Roach in his place

Comment

The Pacman team is imploding, pretty sad to see actually. He should've retired after the Vargas fight.

Comment

Time to Lynch Roach. Off with his head!!

He has been piggy back riding Pac for a whole decade now. The guy is over rated. It's Pac who made him who he is. Pac doesn't need him. This degenerate has no loyalty. Pac might gone slower since Roach mits work is slowing down due to his parkinson's. The guy can't even tell how to react to an obvious head butt, elbow strikes to save Manny's life.

Time to go Roach.

Comment

What about Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Lmao bob ethereal that clown. ****roach overstepped his limits. Or maybe he forgot to take his pills?

Comment

I'm really sick of Roach. The man can't shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Melo7 View Post
                The Pacman team is imploding, pretty sad to see actually. He should've retired after the Vargas fight.
                Indeed. Bob just did an interview where he said he isn't sure Manny will fight Horn again and that Horn beats any WW in a straight up fight. Remember when he was saying that Manny is better than everyone in history? Ali, Robinson etc? I do

Comment

Pacquiao said he didn't get paid either

Bob Arum about to sign him to a 360 deal

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
                    I'm really sick of Roach. The man can't shut up.
                    Yeah, he's mouth is filth. He just won't shut up. For an old man who should have more wisdom. I really think of him as a stupid guy that just loves to blabber about nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                    X