Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Admits That He Will "Think Hard" About Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think PAC should have one last fight and a fight everyone knows it will be last. So people can pay respects knowing it was last. The fight he **just lost** against horn shouldn't be last fight as nobody expected it to be.
    But next fight even if he kos hoirn in one round should be last

Comment

Pacquaio-Spence is an attractive fight as suggested, but this version of Manny probably won't win that fight. So, if he can get a nice rematch against Horn in the Phillipines, which I can't imagine Horn's handlers agreeing to, or maybe fight a Danny Garcia who is a name fighter who is slow and beatable, altho he has some power and skill.

Comment

Horn Is No Joke

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        Do whatever you please champ! 8x divisional champion is what we'll always remember you for!

Btw Horn is no joke! Horn beat Manny worse than Floyd. It's amazing how good he is.
        If you include head butts, elbows, head locks, and constant clinching, it is true he beat Pac worse than Floyd. It does not take skill to make a boxing match ugly. I suggest we put Horn and Porter in the same ring. How will Horn react if someone is doing the same thing to him. Or perhaps we should have Horn fight Connor McGregor since he mistook the Pacquiao fight for MMA fight.

Comment

#48 should retire, he's nobody without PEDS

Comment

Originally posted by DSGteamko View Post
            #48 should retire, he's nobody without PEDS
            Floyd's nothing g without iv fluds

Comment

I'm starting to believe it was Horn who had Pac in big trouble in the 9th. I also am thinking that Horn landed 181 and Pac missed all night and landed only 8 punches per round.

Comment

Pac should think Philippines, Pac has the rematch clause not Horn. Money and gate will not be there in AU, it's not the same story line now; hometown unknown has chance to be a real Rocky against a legend. This time it's Horn champion by judges decision never fought outside AU rematch with fading legend at the site of the crime. Or it could be the legendary Pac going away fight W, L or D in home country to avenge loss, give back to country and fans. If there is a venue big enough in the Philippines it would set a gate record. The build-up, the hype and story line would make a big event, one with real $$, not what Horn will see in AU rematch.

So Arum argues with Arum over the rematch clause for AU. So Pac doesn't exercise rematch clause goes away from Arum and has his own going away fight in the Philippines. Arum still has Horn and there are plenty of boxers who need that belt. But where's the money? Horn is not a salable item to mass audience(USA)he needs a name opponent. Too much money out here for any combination of Spence, Thurman, Crawford that fans want for any of them to fight Horn. And you can bet your a-- that none of the elite are going down under.

So Arum needs to force the move to the Philippines for Pac's big event, he owes him at least that much. It's only economic sense to Arum. If there is a refusal to go to the Philippines for Pac, Pac move on. If Horn wants a real payday he's got to leave AU one way or another.

Horn is only an A side boxer against Pac and that's due to the judges. If not in the Philippines as a retirement fight then no rematch. Where does that leave Horn? Pac is going to make money, best it be in the Philippines and Spence is not a bad name but a retirement needs to be a party.

Bottom line is that Pac holds the keys to Horn's big payday(s) and can leave on his own terms.

Comment

He better ko Horn first before he retires he can't go out like that. And I am not a big Pacquiao fan but losing to freaking Jeffrey " the school teacher" Horn as your last pro fight, NO WAY!!! Pacquiao better get back in that ring and put Horn to sleep!!

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    He better ko Horn first before he retires he can't go out like that. And I am not a big Pacquiao fan but losing to freaking Jeffrey " the school teacher" Horn as your last pro fight, NO WAY!!! Pacquiao better get back in that ring and put Horn to sleep!!
                    True! Floyds IV were Proven.. Still waiting on Pac on PEDs to make headlines..

Comment

He'll retire after rematching horn I feel.

People dont give pac enough credit, the guy is old and tiny, fighting, heavier, longer, youthful lions, if he was fighting guys his own size he'd probably be seen as p4p #1 still with the schoolings he'd be handing.

Comment

Working...
                      X