Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Jay-Z The Greatest Rapper Of All Time???...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jay-Z The Greatest Rapper Of All Time???...

Jay-Z has put out hits for over a decade straight and is still relevant and looked at as the top rapper amongst Hip Hop and Raps elite...there's not a style of rap that he can't shine on or master...he got club hits...**** for the streets...and freestyles all of his raps and songs...the first to hit a billion networth as a rapper...is Jay-Z the greatest rapper of all time???...

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post

Jay-Z has put out hits for over a decade straight and is still relevant and looked at as the top rapper amongst Hip Hop and Raps elite...there's not a style of rap that he can't shine on or master...he got club hits...**** for the streets...and freestyles all of his raps and songs...the first to hit a billion networth as a rapper...is Jay-Z the greatest rapper of all time???...
    Eminem already holds that spot
    Having money does not make you the greatest rapper..

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      Eminem already holds that spot
      Having money does not make you the greatest rapper..
      Eminem???... Only white boys hype him...cuz he's their white savior...foh...

Comment

Eminem???... Only white boys hype him...cuz he's their white savior...foh...
        aren't you that dude that posted that garbage of some fool Kevin da 1 that was straight fire...I rest my case ...logg off homie

Comment

aren't you that dude that posted that garbage of some fool Kevin da 1 that was straight fire...I rest my case ...logg off homie
          You think Em is the greatest rapper cuz he's white like you...I rest my case...

Comment

You think Em is the greatest rapper cuz he's white like you...I rest my case...
            white?????? IM MEXICAN

Comment

white?????? IM MEXICAN
              Same thing...ya’ll hate blacks...let alone black rappers...you didn’t even listen to rap before em...foh...

Comment

The greatest is lil Tay and she's only 9 and fine

Comment

My favorite is nipsey hussle, Rest In paradise king nip!

Comment

On pure ability, it is hard to judge who is the greatest 'Seems to be all subjective'. As a kid I was not even a massive Tupac Shakur fan, but I have never EVER seen any rap artist duplicate the impact he inflicted upon society 'Through his music, and philosophical views'

I personally always liked Ice T, LL Cool J etc mostly I would listen to those artist as a kid.
                    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-30-2019, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X