Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do majority group(s) have an obligation to assist the minority?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do majority group(s) have an obligation to assist the minority?

What are your thoughts?

I think that society should strive to create an equal playing field, for all groups.

The same set of rules should apply to everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, sex and economic status.

Comment

I think mfers should help out other mfers in need regardless of majority, minority bs.

Comment

assist as in how? from genocide? yes. wealth redistribution, affirmative action? no

Comment

No they do not. Everyone should have an equal chance. Eliminate the advantages the majority has created. Rules should apply to everyone equally.

Comment

I guess we have to define "assist" first. I think if there is an opportunity to help others, it should be explored. It may not be a legal obligation, but a moral one yes.

Comment

If the majority could simply not oppress the minority, that would be a good start.

Comment

Its a strange concept inequality due to race. I think race shouldn't matter only real issue should be the divide between the obscenely rich and the poor to middle class folk. and why its allowed to exist. Cash/monetary value rules our entire lives from where you can live to how comfortable. Plus many more.

Comment

Working...
                X