Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-14-2019, 05:53 PM #41
Boxing fan since 1985

Quoted: 2511 Post(s)
turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 32,545.10
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed First Rate Poster - ironmt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
you ran up on us... talking shlt...

but now you are slinking away with your tail between your legs

Canelo - and Ward - are everything YOU clowns thought Golovkin would be
Iím sorry I donít worship at the feet of one boxer. Youíve literally been name dropping canelo and Golovkin like you get paid by the word. So is Canelo now your Floyd replacement? Ironically you spent a good three months at one point on my back about pacquiao when Iím a mayweather fan..let that sink in homie. I like both fighters but I am a mayweather fan and literally nothing I said would shut you up. On Canelo I defended him to the death after the Lara fight..so to sit here and act like I am solely a Golovkin fan is hilarious. Go check my comments after the second fight...I gave canelo tons of props too..my issue with the man? He failed a drug test in a sport. I have zero sympathy for that or donít accept excuses..beyond that I donít have a problem with him aside from the way his personality has changed which again I donít care about because once you leave the ring and fulfill your obligation to my viewership I donít care about what you do. I donít fk with fury, ortiz, or anyone else that takes drugs in this sport..sorry to break it to you but unlike you I stand by my view in failed tests and considering how much blathering you did about pacquiao to turn around and slurp at the taint of someone who actually failed a test makes you a......

HYPOCRITE!!
turnedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-15-2019, 04:29 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17880 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 187,049.29
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
Iím sorry I donít worship at the feet of one boxer. Youíve literally been name dropping canelo and Golovkin like you get paid by the word. So is Canelo now your Floyd replacement? Ironically you spent a good three months at one point on my back about pacquiao when Iím a mayweather fan..let that sink in homie. I like both fighters but I am a mayweather fan and literally nothing I said would shut you up. On Canelo I defended him to the death after the Lara fight..so to sit here and act like I am solely a Golovkin fan is hilarious. Go check my comments after the second fight...I gave canelo tons of props too..my issue with the man? He failed a drug test in a sport. I have zero sympathy for that or donít accept excuses..beyond that I donít have a problem with him aside from the way his personality has changed which again I donít care about because once you leave the ring and fulfill your obligation to my viewership I donít care about what you do. I donít fk with fury, ortiz, or anyone else that takes drugs in this sport..sorry to break it to you but unlike you I stand by my view in failed tests and considering how much blathering you did about pacquiao to turn around and slurp at the taint of someone who actually failed a test makes you a......

HYPOCRITE!!

I never said that

I said that you are a typical Pac -> Golovkin casual-fan ret4rd

once upon a time you were just a silly pac-tard... now you are just a silly g-string

so, you blame " BOTH " fighters, huh?... despite the fact that it was clearly obvious who avoided that fight... riiiiiiiiiight...

fcuk off kid... we see how you roll

on your belly
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 07:50 AM #43
Boxing fan since 1985

turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 

Quote:
I never said that

I said that you are a typical Pac -> Golovkin casual-fan ret4rd

once upon a time you were just a silly pac-tard... now you are just a silly g-string

so, you blame " BOTH " fighters, huh?... despite the fact that it was clearly obvious who avoided that fight... riiiiiiiiiight...

fcuk off kid... we see how you roll

on your belly
Iím sorry I like fighters you are obsessed with, sorry you arenít their type. Considering how much you keep their names in your mouth you come off like an obsessed 13 year old girl. I like pacquiao and I like Golovkin. Roy Jones has always been my favorite fighter and the first one I ever saw live. Iíve also like hundred of fighters in 34 years watching the sport...so I guess they too make me a casual because you might not like em all. You think your opinion matters at all to anyone. Hereís breaking news..it doesnít. You run your fking mouth and avoid when you get asked an outright question. You talked how much about pacquiao and peds but suck at canelos teet..justify now supporting someone who fails a drug test..if you arenít willing to actually answer it....stfu and take your bipolar azz on over to the corner grab your dunce cap and suck on your thumb pleb.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:00 AM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1749 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 94,834.57
Ok - BangEM 

This really turned out to be a good thread - about fu..cking time.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 08:19 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Iím sorry I like fighters you are obsessed with, sorry you arenít their type. Considering how much you keep their names in your mouth you come off like an obsessed 13 year old girl. I like pacquiao and I like Golovkin. Roy Jones has always been my favorite fighter and the first one I ever saw live. Iíve also like hundred of fighters in 34 years watching the sport...so I guess they too make me a casual because you might not like em all. You think your opinion matters at all to anyone. Hereís breaking news..it doesnít. You run your fking mouth and avoid when you get asked an outright question. You talked how much about pacquiao and peds but suck at canelos teet..justify now supporting someone who fails a drug test..if you arenít willing to actually answer it....stfu and take your bipolar azz on over to the corner grab your dunce cap and suck on your thumb pleb.

it is not just the fact that you are an obvious Pac -> Golovkin clown

its that you parrot all of the same usual casual-fan bullshlt

lets face it... you are one of them

you just keep falling for that hype... don't you bro ?
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM #46
Boxing fan since 1985

Quote:
it is not just the fact that you are an obvious Pac -> Golovkin clown

its that you parrot all of the same usual casual-fan bullshlt

lets face it... you are one of them

you just keep falling for that hype... don't you bro ?
You are literally the shttiest poster on this site. You complain about people being casuals yet ignore facts, run around regurgitating the same mouthful of fanboy cum to blather out the moment your world is not agreed with. Look at my avatar you table leg humper...look at my sig...you barely sentient waste of existence. I fk with all boxers..ALL...the only ones I donít support are drug cheats.

AGAIN: You criticize pacquiao about PEDS but support Canelo who failed a PED test...Explain that...and donít reply with no stupid shhhhh because I have been pleasant up until this point..Iíll go so hard in on you for a bullshhh reply Iíll get my own self banned
Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
You are literally the shttiest poster on this site. You complain about people being casuals yet ignore facts, run around regurgitating the same mouthful of fanboy cum to blather out the moment your world is not agreed with. Look at my avatar you table leg humper...look at my sig...you barely sentient waste of existence. I fk with all boxers..ALL...the only ones I donít support are drug cheats.

AGAIN: You criticize pacquiao about PEDS but support Canelo who failed a PED test...Explain that...and donít reply with no stupid shhhhh because I have been pleasant up until this point..Iíll go so hard in on you for a bullshhh reply Iíll get my own self banned

Canelo could be guilty of cheating... or, it could have been accidental contamination... who knows... but Pac was definitely cheating, no question...

there is a damn good reason why Pac killed a super-fight by refusing random blood tests... and that reason, is the ONLY reason why anyone would ever kill a super-fight by refusing random blood tests

Quote:
1)
FACT: Pac killed a SUPER-FIGHT by refusing random blood tests....
FACT: random blood tests are completely harmless
FACT: there is ONLY one reason to avoid random blood tests
FACT: in the amateurs, if you avoid/obstruct a drug test, you.....
* are immediately judged guilty of cheating
* you are immediately stripped
* you are immediately banned

2)
Pacquiao gave a grand total of 8 ridiculous excuses to avoid random blood tests, which is beyond absurd..... we needed one genuine reason, but we got 8 childish excuses..... the only reason why we got 8 childish excuses, is because there was no genuine reason

then SUDDENLY, those 8 ridiculous excuses up and disappeared without a trace, and were never mentioned ONCE when Pac finally agreed to testing

those silly show-stoppers, were... NEVER... MENTIONED... ONCE !

come on kid, tell us which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses you believed..... this will be funny..... come on, tell us which one of those ridiculous excuses worked for you, so that we can see how you roll LMAO

3)
FACT: Pac has the 2nd highest recorded weight-gain in boxing history at 40lbs

the highest recorded weight-gain in recorded history is 41lbs....

and it was made by a HEAVYWEIGHT who used steroids to get there

FACT: Pacquiao is a fkn midget compared to Roy Jones Jnr..... when Jones gained 41lbs, he was cheating...... and yet when Pacquiao gained 40lbs, you think that he was clean..... right ?

it is soooo clearly obvious what happened, but not to you, right?

Pac is the size of one of Jones legs, you muppet

4)
immediately after the second Marquez fight, Manny Steward stated that Pac should consider retiring..... he said that Manny looked shopworn and had been in too many wars.....

Manny then linked up with Alex Ariza

immediately following Pac's next fight against David Diaz, Steward was gushing with praise, saying that Manny looked rejuvenated/revitalized, and a completely different fighter

and NO, Steward was not throwing Manny under a bus, he was simply commenting on what he saw

what happened next..... ? here, let me remind you.....

Pac then skipped through THREE DIVISIONS in 9 months, gaining 12lbs of muscle..... seemingly increasing his speed/power and (get this) punch output..... while looking as fresh as a daisy..... wtf?

you know absolutely nothing about boxing if that does not seem suspicious to you

Pac turned from a shopworn fighter, into a 1200+ punch dynamo, who (coincidentally) refused to test..... then, Pac just as suddenly reverted back into a normal 400-500 punch fighter who looked tired at the end of a fight, and (coincidentally) he suddenly had no problem taking blood tests

LMAO

5)
a number of knowledgeable insiders, all of which are extremely knowledgeable and extremely experienced, have stated that Pacquiao was juicing..... from Atlas to Mayweather to Malignaggi to Mosley, and a number of fighters in/around wildcard

it is only you pac-tards who failed to notice..... why is that ?

the only people who are not suspicious of Pac are... pac-tards

it is pretty obvious whats up

early in 2010 Freddie Roach admitted to Brian Kenny that people will naturally find it suspicious

when Canelo skips through THREE DIVISIONS in 9 months and DOUBLES his punch output... then you can get back to me

Share This With Friends