Collapse
No announcement yet.

Borderlands 3 will probably be revealed March 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disliked the first one but got really into the 2nd one and played through it twice. Never got to thepresequel but looking forward to this

Comment

Here's a link to the reveal. This isn't the highest quality one but I love this one because you can hear the crowd reaction and it gets you pumped.

Comment

Sure looks like a Borderlands game. I'm tentatively on board. Let's see what else they show in April.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Here's a link to the reveal. This isn't the highest quality one but I love this one because you can hear the crowd reaction and it gets you pumped.
          Thanks, I saw this back in March 28th but was too busy to update this thread. Looks awesome. If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.

Comment

Borderlands 1 was great. Number 2 was even better. Handsome Jack made me laugh my ass off. Best villain of all time.

The Pre-Sequel was ok - the weakest of the series. It kind of gave me Borderlands fatigue to be honest.

I'm hoping BL3 comes out and blows that all away.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
              Borderlands 1 was great. Number 2 was even better. Handsome Jack made me laugh my ass off. Best villain of all time.

The Pre-Sequel was ok - the weakest of the series. It kind of gave me Borderlands fatigue to be honest.

I'm hoping BL3 comes out and blows that all away.
              That gun grinder though....
              Pre-Sequel was phoning it in sometimes and a lot of the fetch tasks were really monotonous. But, being able to create new guns from your old ones was sooo fking cool.

I think #1 had the best story and #2 was the best gameplay.

Comment

Pre-sequel was bad imo lol. I wanna call it decent but honestly I played it once, with one character and called it a day, couldn't replay it tbh, and the only playthrough was just forced for me cause I love the series so much. I can sleep at night knowing it wasn't made by the same team that made BL1-2 though, and you can tell.

Its overall reviews are actually "average" at 7/10 or so on average. But I think giving it a 7 or 75% is generous, it's more like a 6. I think games that are 7/10 or 75-79 are actually pretty good games. I've had good experience with games that are scored in that vicinity.

Comment

I hear some free Borderlands 2 DLC coming for now, might reinstall to give it a try

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    I hear some free Borderlands 2 DLC coming for now, might reinstall to give it a try
                    I read about that a few days ago. The DLC will apparently lead the series into the events of BL3.

I have never seen that before, a game getting so much support from their developers even 7 years later, and months before a sequel comes out.

Obviously I don't mean server-based games, those get support for eternity. But a game like BL2 getting the DLC's it has gotten is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                    X