Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Baits GGG: Canelo Makes $40 Million Without You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    How much did GGG make last weekend for 4min work?
    him and his team spent months in training camp.. he has to pay them too..

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
      him and his team spent months in training camp.. he has to pay them too..
      Sure, every fighter does.
      My point was for 4 min work and not getting beat up he did pretty well for himself.
      Rather than a 12 round war.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        Canelo can keep fighting junkers but he'll never have a belt at 160. Oscar may not care but you can bet your ass that Canelo does.
        Who just fought vanes and has a career full of bums? GGG career says he is the one who fights junkers. At 27 canelo has already faced more top fighters then GGG who is pushing 40. Who cares about the belt? And if Canelo does want a belt he can fight Saunders and GGG probably about to lose his IBF belt. If GGG prices himself out the fight there will be a long line of fighters that are willing to get rich to fight canelo. GGG can fight his mandatories for peanuts.
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-12-2018, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Yes, this thread is about fighters money. My question is, why do some guys brag about having to pay to watch their guys fight? Why do some guys brag about having to take their own money, and making it the fighters money?
          again, i get it for free, cant answer that... but i tell you i spent big money on those dates, fight party with about 20 folks...

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Sure, every fighter does.
            My point was for 4 min work and not getting beat up he did pretty well for himself.
            Rather than a 12 round war.
            thats what you get when you pick the vanes of the world..

Comment

• But Canelo made $0 for cinco de mayo......

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                even $30 is too much for bumlovkin, or do you think he deserves making millions fighting bums like Vanes,geale,monroe jr and the other bums? Two proper opponents on his resume...jacobs and ginger boy...and those two he couldn't knock out..his so called "power" only works against c class fighters I mentioned above.
                Apparently the power is there because those 2 fighters ran the whole night.

Comment

thats what you get when you pick the vanes of the world..
                  Yup and my point was he got paid and had the highest ratings of the year.

Comment

• Clowns are desprate, gotta rebuild a tainted fighter.... hahahaha Canela lovers salivating over Oscars over speaking.

Comment

again, i get it for free, cant answer that... but i tell you i spent big money on those dates, fight party with about 20 folks...
                      Ok, you can't say why you were bragging about ppv numbers...

Got it.

Comment

Working...
                      X