No announcement yet.

Billy Joe Saunders the slickest boxer in the game today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Joe Saunders the slickest boxer in the game today

Dude won me over with that clowning he did when Lemiuex threw that air punch and BJS stared off into the rafters to see where it went lol dude is a straight clowner

I have to say I never watched him box before, I just remember the the LGBT boxing channels calling him a bum and hoe, with no skills and a coward

But they usually do that to everyone even Pacquiao they say these guys have no skills

But this guy blew me away with his reflexes, his movement, his jab, his timing and everything.

He isn't a power puncher but he moves similar to Ali he is very slick and skilled southpaw

He is the best stick and move guy in the game, Terence Crawford is the best Boxer puncher.

I would love to see him toy with Jacobs before giving him GGG or Canelo.

He boxes the sox off everyone at 160

Good calls and welcome to the club.

Comment

He`s always had these fundamentals and shown bits of what he can do but he`s just never been in shape or with the right trainer. now he`s with the best camp in the Uk.

Comment

Great. Now he's cursed.

Comment

I was going to hop on the saunders train till Hectari gave this. Now he's cursed.

Comment

Lomachenko and Saunders, defensive masters of the post-Mayweather era.

Comment

BJS was just a name that I seen on this site. I had never seen him fight before tonight but I must say that was impressive. DL isn’t the best fighter in the division but he’s a solid contender and BJS made him look like a bum. I was really impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Dude won me over with that clowning he did when Lemiuex threw that air punch and BJS stared off into the rafters to see where it went lol dude is a straight clowner

I have to say I never watched him box before, I just remember the the LGBT boxing channels calling him a bum and hoe, with no skills and a coward

But they usually do that to everyone even Pacquiao they say these guys have no skills

But this guy blew me away with his reflexes, his movement, his jab, his timing and everything.

He isn't a power puncher but he moves similar to Ali he is very slick and skilled southpaw

He is the best stick and move guy in the game, Terence Crawford is the best Boxer puncher.

I would love to see him toy with Jacobs before giving him GGG or Canelo.

He boxes the sox off everyone at 160
                how dare you not recognize the hornet as the baddest man in the game !!!!!!!! he better hope the hornet doesnt move up and school him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  BJS was just a name that I seen on this site. I had never seen him fight before tonight but I must say that was impressive. DL isn’t the best fighter in the division but he’s a solid contender and BJS made him look like a bum. I was really impressed.
                  yea it was the first time I watched him fight, I was only familiar with him as being a Gypsy and being on those IFL tv interviews talking smack and of course his son punching the balls of Monroe.

I didnt even watch that fight with Monroe mainly because it was in UK and I hate watching streams.

But man I looked and he beat Chris Eubank jr and even outclassed and hurt Andy Lee who is no slouch either

this guy is the goods, and I was also impressed, he boxes GGG with ease and even Canelo who has short arms will have trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    how dare you not recognize the hornet as the baddest man in the game !!!!!!!!
                    Jeff Horn is not a slick boxer but a mauler, I wasn't happy with his performance against Corcoran, I think he underestimated him and let the praise get to him.

I think Horn is like Duran mixed with Calzaghe.

Comment

Working...
                    X