Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s resume is outstanding.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn;18215595[QUOTE=The Big Dunn View Post

There are more effective ways to deal with anger and heartbreak.
    There's only one way to deal with Floyd having a an undefeated record, beating more paper champs than anybody, and not having any wins over a prime elite all-time great fighters, and that is to let it go man. Let it go. Its gonna be alright.

Comment

• [QUOTE=djtmal;18215712][QUOTE=The Big Dunn;18215595][QUOTE=djtmal;18215566]
      Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      If this makes you feel like you have effectively diminished his resume cool.

I prefer putting it in its proper perspective

We just want you to be honest about it, no more no less. you do this on a daily basis. If diminishing his career wasn't your intention, you wouldn't lie and omit facts. You wouldn't blame Floyd for the actions of others. Only anger from the loss could make someone totally abandon their integrity and honesty like this.

I call it as I see it. I could care less what you or anybody wants. I can't diminish Floyd's resume no less than what it already is.

I have. Chrismart has a thread on it. I might be off on the 2nd one.

Yeah, I simply point out the truth. If the truth was in your favor, you'd go with it as well. Instead, you go about trying to diminish it.

I develop my opinion based on the facts that are out there and the fights that I have seen. Which is all of them. Your problem if you can't get with it.

There are more effective ways to deal with anger and heartbreak.

I presume this is you being sarcastic
      If the truth was in your favor, you wouldn't have to put it in any perspective. You'd just tell it and not worry.

Yeah, sure, you use the facts and the fights you saw. Manny refuses PED test-you blame Floyd. Manny refuses $40 mil offer and fights JMM instead, you blame Floyd for waiting until JMM KHTFO to fight. Shane has a toothache and declines to fight, you blame Floyd. Manny says saltwater heals the shoulder, you buy that as a valid excuse. No rational adult behaves like this.

Your whole deal is to try and diminish Floyd and make him and Manny closer than they are. I ain't trying to stop you, I'm just pointing it out.

You actually posted that telling the truth is Floyd fans making excuses for why fights didn't happen. tells everyone all they need to know about you and how the loss affected you.

Comment

• [QUOTE=djtmal;18215732][QUOTE=The Big Dunn;18215595

There's only one way to deal with Floyd having a an undefeated record, beating more paper champs than anybody, and not having any wins over a prime elite all-time great fighters, and that is to let it go man. Let it go. Its gonna be alright.[/QUOTE]
        Yawn! The usual. Anything to try to knock him down so he is closer to your beloved Manny since he beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          If the truth was in your favor, you wouldn't have to put it in any perspective. You'd just tell it and not worry.

Yeah, sure, you use the facts and the fights you saw. Manny refuses PED test-you blame Floyd. Manny refuses $40 mil offer and fights JMM instead, you blame Floyd for waiting until JMM KHTFO to fight. Shane has a toothache and declines to fight, you blame Floyd. Manny says saltwater heals the shoulder, you buy that as a valid excuse. No rational adult behaves like this.

Your whole deal is to try and diminish Floyd and make him and Manny closer than they are. I ain't trying to stop you, I'm just pointing it out.

You actually posted that telling the truth is Floyd fans making excuses for why fights didn't happen. tells everyone all they need to know about you and how the loss affected you.
          put your big boy draws on and man up will ya

floyd boy truth is half truth, and it reads like excuses....

i don't have to sit here and diminish floyd, because out of all of his accomplishments, nobody in their right mind puts him ahead of whoever's on those top 10-20 all-time great lists. it ain't got nuthing to do with manny, or your tired rant on how he refused testing, which you cats tell a half truth with any damn way...

you think ya'll would be cool with top 20-40, but just like somebody pointed out, you guys are on a crusade to justify every questionable hole in the record..., and there are too many to overlook....
          Last edited by djtmal; 11-16-2017, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn;18215752QUOTE=The Big Dunn View Post
            If the truth was in your favor.
            thats a gigantic if right there

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              Floyd is the greatest of this era by a large margin and pacf@gs can't stand it.
              Jmm said pac is without question the best

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Marquez is more qualified than anyone on here for sure and has more respect for fighters than nearly everyone here but sometimes fighters say things like that to elevate their own victories. Marquez didn't need to elevate Pacquaio though. Marquez actually beat an in prime great fighter with that fight.

Comment

They both got their a$$es whooped by floyd. Jmm and Pacquiao are levels below floyd in terms of skill and resume. The majority of boxers, trainers and historians agree that floyd is hands down the best of this generation. Pacf@gs like you can get mad all you want but the consensus is that floyd is the best and at least a top 15 if not top 10 atg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                    They both got their a$$es whooped by floyd. Jmm and Pacquiao are levels below floyd in terms of skill and resume. The majority of boxers, trainers and historians agree that floyd is hands down the best of this generation. Pacf@gs like you can get mad all you want but the consensus is that floyd is the best and at least a top 15 if not top 10 atg.
                    I never get mad, you sound it though.
                    PAC is best of era. Not on!y a better resume but beat common opponents more convincingly. Floyd fans being so predictable will say Pac didn't beat jmm more convincing?
                    Well he beat him3 times though didn't he which confirms PAC has better resume by some distance
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 11-17-2017, 05:57 AM.

Comment

PAC is best of era.
                      Stopped reading right there........trash opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X