No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Huck Bounces Back, Stops Ola Afolabi After Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marco Huck Bounces Back, Stops Ola Afolabi After Ten

Gerry Weber Stadium in Halle, Germany - Longtime cruiserweight champion Marco Huck (39-3-1, 27KOs) has physically recovered in full force with a stoppage win of Ola Afolabi (22-5, 11KOs) after the tenth round of their fourth meeting, and captures the IBO championship.

[Click Here To Read More]

-----------------------------------------------------------

Previous action seen; Krzysztof Glowacki defeats Marco Huck (KO11), 2015-08-14. Huck lost his WBO World title, 200 lbs.

Previous action seen; Ola Afolabi defeats Rakhim Chakhkiev (KO5), 2015-11-04. Afolabi won IBO World title, 200 lbs.

Huck KO/TKO/RTD
    16.67%
    Huck UD/MD/SD
    33.33%
    Afolabi KO/TKO/RTD
    33.33%
    Afolabi UD/MD/SD
    16.67%
    Draw
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-27-2016, 06:16 PM.

3 fights, 3 close decisions. 2-0-1 for Huck, who is younger and favorite to win the 4th fight.

Funny, the exact same situation was before Pacquiao-Marquez 4

Afolabi by KO in round 6??
    Last edited by ARENA; 02-27-2016, 06:23 AM.

Comment

either to win by SD.

Comment

Soon as I read that IV I automatically thought of Floyd Mayweather lmao.

Comment

Fuck Huck!!!

War Afolabi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Afolabi deserves a win out of this series. Hes coming off a great KO, wherea Huck is the opposite

Would love for Ola to get the W then maybe fight one of the other top guys like Drozd or Glowacki

Comment

Comment

Aired on BoxNation in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  Fuck Huck!!!

War Afolabi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  Afolabi deserves a win out of this series. Hes coming off a great KO, wherea Huck is the opposite

Would love for Ola to get the W then maybe fight one of the other top guys like Drozd or Glowacki
                  Yep I'm riding with Ola too. I think he actually could win it, Huck might not be the same fighter after the Glowacki fight. Not that he was any good to begin with, dude got so many gift decisions, it's disgusting.

On the top of that, my stupid ****in cousin decided to get married on the day of Quigg - Frampton and this fight so I'll miss both

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Yep I'm riding with Ola too. I think he actually could win it, Huck might not be the same fighter after the Glowacki fight. Not that he was any good to begin with, dude got so many gift decisions, it's disgusting.

On the top of that, my stupid ****in cousin decided to get married on the day of Quigg - Frampton and this fight so I'll miss both:grumpy:
                    Damn

Every man should have a card board cuttout of himself for occasions like this!

Comment

Working...
                    X