Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Won't Let Joshua Face Wilder With an 8-Week Camp!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    I thought Hearn already said that the fight would have to be in Oct or Nov if its Wilder. So what your saying is that he wants to have the fight before GGG Canelo fight on Sept 15th?
    I don't know, he's just telling Wilder that if he wants to fight AJ next he needs to sign a contract asap.

Comment

• Its almost like Hearn just wants to piss us boxing fans off. Someone needs to stop giving this dude the time of day if he's not saying something realistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        I don't know, he's just telling Wilder that if he wants to fight AJ next he needs to sign a contract asap.
        They haven't even worked out a date or location no contract was sent

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          It's always been Hearn. Fool comes up with a new excuse every week

Even his old man said he'd rather wait a few fights and Hearn's old man is still the money behind the business, not Eddie. Eddie is just the face. Barry still does work behind the scenes. It's actually his dad that has been having some meetings with Wilders team.

People need to remember this.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicken- View Post
            What's wrong with a 2 month long camp? Wilder would have the same time to prepare. Eddie Hearn is very scared.
            Eddie is a businessman, and knows that a fight of this magnitude needs proper promoting, on tour etc.

Wilder and his team have done a good job of stalling, refusing to meet, not responding, trolling on social media, etc. But the facts are, with proper cooperation from the American side, this fight would already be signed, they’d have promoted it already (Wilder never even attended the AJ Parker fight - he’s either an idiot or doesn’t want AJ next), venue, date, purse, TV etc would all be sorted. Wilder acts like they’re arranging a picnic. Get real, get serious, get off social media, and then get knocked out by Joshua.

Fight will happen, and I predict Cardiff Oct or Nov, and AJ will punish this troll.

Wilder will accept the rematch, get paid again, and get knocked out again.

Truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
              Eddie is a businessman, and knows that a fight of this magnitude needs proper promoting, on tour etc.

Wilder and his team have done a good job of stalling, refusing to meet, not responding, trolling on social media, etc. But the facts are, with proper cooperation from the American side, this fight would already be signed, they’d have promoted it already (Wilder never even attended the AJ Parker fight - he’s either an idiot or doesn’t want AJ next), venue, date, purse, TV etc would all be sorted. Wilder acts like they’re arranging a picnic. Get real, get serious, get off social media, and then get knocked out by Joshua.

Fight will happen, and I predict Cardiff Oct or Nov, and AJ will punish this troll.

Truth.
              The alts come out at night. The alts come out at niiiiight!

Comment

Truth.
                I’m assuming you don’t actually believe any of the bull**** you just typed. But in the event you do. Go find yourself a 357, put it to the back of your head, and pull the trigger. Not only will the world be a better place. But it will likely blow your face off and ensure a closed casket. So nobody has to see the absolute joke of a human being you are again.

Comment

Truth.
                  How much more cooperation needed they met their asking price

But but Wilder did not attend AJ v parker

Comment

• If they felt that way the fight would have been made a long time ago 50 mil rejection? U sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebrownbear View Post
                      Sorry, but the quality of Joshua's opponents including the greatly diminished Klitschko leaves much to be desired. Cjarles Martin? A glorified bouncer. Takam? A blown up cruiserweight that Joshua should have put away early, if he was half as great as his fans believe. Had to settle for a gift stoppage. He has looked like crap in his last two fights.
                      I am a fan of both , so no bias here...but if you are comparing resumes, [BOXREC] Wilder beat 'David Long - [11-1-2] when he was 19-0...then 3 months later he brought venerable Marlon Hayes out of retirement [ Hayes had not fought in FIVE years ] and KO'd him in 4 to move to 21-0. I am not sure if DW faced the same level of competition as AJ has after the same amount of fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X