Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should spence be disqualified for that low blow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    predictable.
    ... you told him one word... then he covered you with his usual intellectual arguments...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... you told him one word... then he covered you with his usual intellectual arguments...
      Nevermind that he fake quoted me, which is a complete trash troll move. So long as he's against me that's good enough for you, right?
      Classy.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Wow, you actually went out of your way to make it seem like that was my response to Jubei?? Are you that insecure of a twat that you have to lie like that? Why not use my ACTUAL response to him which was,
        "Thanks for that. I couldn't tell at first view, but seeing this it was def low."
        You used my initial question and reversed the order because you've never been able to actually get one up on me. You're so frustrated that you resorted to fake quotes.

I hope people that see that shyt (though I'm sure you'll go back and edit it now that you were caught).
        You are fking trash Newengland. Fake news kinda trash.
        Since you wanna false quote me, you're going on the ignore list.

you put me on the ignore list because you have no leg to stand on when i call you out on your fanboy bs. that's a reality that i think you understand, so just understand and live with that.

as for "fake quotes," it is called a multi quote. you quote two posts at the same time, they are not necessarily a conversation or imply that one is in response to the other, they don't even have to be from teh same thread.

i used that quote to show you an angle of the punch. you needed it . you should be f#cking thanking me, i did you a favor and edified your understanding of the situation.

of course you had already been reduced to gloating over andre ward throwing a low blow. of course you didn't seek out an angle where you could see the shot, you went straight to putting up pictures of "butthurt cream."

again, predictably.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Nevermind that he fake quoted me, which is a complete trash troll move. So long as he's against me that's good enough for you, right?
          Classy.

it's pretty remarkable that you've used this webiste for years and don't understand how quoting people works. if you don't have me on ignore refer to my above post where i explain the situation and bufu you. like usual.

Comment

I wonder if people get the fact that this is boxing and this **** happens. Too many ***** ass whiny fans. Move on. Spence was not gonna get DQed from an unintentional low blow. and this fight was gonna this round irregardless of any of this other stuff. Move on and stop making fake outrage.

Comment

why do people keep saying low blows as if low blows are something? ward kovalev fight proved that. it was a body shot. the genitals are a part of the body. sure its semantics but this is boxing and you do whatever it takes to win.

Comment

To be fair that looked like Ward, really hard punch to the balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  I wonder if people get the fact that this is boxing and this **** happens. Too many ***** ass whiny fans. Move on. Spence was not gonna get DQed from an unintentional low blow. and this fight was gonna this round irregardless of any of this other stuff. Move on and stop making fake outrage.
                  and this sh-it happens attitude completely favors the a-side fighter. boxing is a fast paced sport and the default for when the a-side gets hit low or possibly low is immediately that's a foul. you don't see many if ever any a-sides getting ko'd like ocampo did. the default for when an a-side hits the b-side low or possibly low is thats a body shot. obviously sometimes its too obvious not to ignore like garcia-mattyhsse but even sometimes when it is obvious like ward-kovalev its ignored.

intentional or not the a-side was never going to be dq'd so worst case scenario its a time out or non binding warning(never with consequences as we saw in ward-kovalev). best case scenario he gets a ko win. he really has nothing to lose(except integrity perhaps).

we see similar things happen when it comes to knockdowns. lot of times fighters go to the canvas for various reasons and its not always because of punches: slips, being off balance, feet tangled etc...and its rare that the a-side gets called for those. on the other hand there are times like when ggg knocked brook down with a clean hook in their fight...no it was a slip? that was just the default call since brook was the hometown guy. yes it looked like their feet might have touched but they didn't. browne-kalajic was the opposite. guy slipped untouched and its a knockdown? default call is protect/help the a-side. just look at the cards in that fight, ggg-brook,or most fights. it all works in tandem.

thats why having that a-side protection is so important in boxing. thats why joshua wants it. thats why ward refused to do any fight without it. sh-it happens in boxing and when it does happen you want to know you are on the right side of how its interpreted.
                  Last edited by daggum; 06-18-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Maidana was the king of low blows. He hit Floyd in the nuts while the ref was breaking them up.
                    This...

Chino was the foul king just knew he'd trouble Floyd with this...

Some people tried to be subtle but his no ****s inflict damage style the cheek was constantly turned... seeing Chino early career I saw a guy more concerned with inflicting damage rather than winning or losing this thinking lost him some of those fights he shoulda won

Comment

It was low. The ref didn't see it or ignored it so how can he be penalized?? If the ref did see it he should have stopped the action and let him recover and given Spence a warning.

Comment

Working...
                      X