No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Stick to reading mayonnaise forums. You have no idea what's going on and you embarrass yourself when you try to speak on things that's outside what you know.
    Ok, let's go there.

First off, I'm not kvetching about inner city kids. You are.

And since you care and know so much about what's going on, tell us what you actually DO to help inner city kids?

I mean, you spend hours and hours here insulting people, spewing racism, and 'winning', but how does that help inner city kids better themselves?

Wouldn't your time be better spent helping out a PAL boxing program, or a Big Brothers type program, or something of the like?

What does hurling insults and being smug to Trump voters on Internet forums accomplish for those inner city kids you claim to care so much about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      You know what you're right. I'm arguing with this dude over Kim Kardashian being an expert on prison reform. I hit rock bottom and started digging
      Your arguing with a dude who never hit puberty and is pushing 50, has low testosterone and can't have kids and lives off his dad's money and has spent the last 15 years of his life posting non-stop on 20+ Internet forums.

Why even bother?

This dude has been a freeloading bs artist his whole life.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Your arguing with a dude who never hit puberty and is pushing 50, has low testosterone and can't have kids and lives off his dad's money and has spent the last 15 years of his life posting non-stop on 20+ Internet forums.

Why even bother?

This dude has been a freeloading bs artist his whole life.
        You gonna take that 1bad65?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            He's gonna run to the mods like he always does, I warned him from the beginning, don't start none won't be none, but he was doing his internet tough guy act, shut up and went running real quick once I started posting about who he was in real life.

"I don't do the race, ***** I do the chase"
            https://youtu.be/WwsOUjh5gXA

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              Take what?

Nothing he said is true.

I have no idea how he came up with such nonsense.

About the only thing he was close to was my age. I'm 46.

The rest was pure fantasy. My dad's not loaded, I have a full time job (and have since I left college), I paid for my own home (and my many toys), and I have no clue what he's talking about with the sperm count stuff, as I've never seen a fertility doctor or anything of the sort, nor do I discuss my sex life on the Internet (other than to say I'm straight, married, and monogamous).

He's been banned many, many times for e-stalking me.

For whatever reason, Addix follows me around like a scorned woman shooting off a bunch of nonsense about me. This, despite the fact he's been on my ignore list as long as I can remember.

He's done it so long, I don't even remember what set him off in the first place.

He's a very, very sad person who lives off e-beefing. For whatever reason, e-stalking a 46 year old married guy really gets rocks off.

Comment

• lol at MCC and his merry band of lefties ganging up on 1bad because their tired of being constantly owned by him in debate.

And when they get owned by him, they resort to personal attacks.

So predictable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                  lol at MCC and his merry band of lefties ganging up on 1bad because their tired of being constantly owned by him in debate.

So predictable.
                  2bad has never won an argument dopey

He’s an alt for idiots too stupid to realise that their tax cut has been eaten up by increased gas and healthcare while hoping that a Kardashian will finally bring brains to the WH

Sad
                  Last edited by Tomjas; 05-31-2018, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                    lol at MCC and his merry band of lefties ganging up on 1bad because their tired of being constantly owned by him in debate.

So predictable.
                    hilarious, says the guy whos post history is full of personal attacks and cheerleading

Comment

• Originally posted by Split Decision
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by Paddy Mashdown

So predictable.

hilarious, says the guy whos post history is full of personal attacks and cheerleading
                      I fight fire with fire. Lefties are always the ones to fire personal insults and accuse people of racism etc just because people have different views than their own. I give as good as I get. Did you honestly go through my post history? You sad twat lol.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X