Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I saw a family of fat Fat Yanks this week while I was on holiday...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    The other day I watched a documentary on Scottish gangs, and honestly thought to myself "I could probably have half of them"... just kids.

But as for me using "z" in words instead of "s"... it's called English for a reason.

I’ll endevor to use the greatest language on God’s green earth properly, and not use z for s, unless I’m dealing with American ******s, God knows we gots lots of them.

Mate, we gots people on the dole who are generationally inbred, even the travelers got more game than most Americans.

It’s easy to be a sharp knife amongst dull blades who revel in their ignorance! Pigs happy as pigs can be, wallowing in pig ****!

Here you go brother, this is America, and most of the American tools get wood wanting a slice of sweet fat apple pie!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OBZC93gMXD4

Warning... you may realize America isn’t number one, and these tools who say otherwise are tools who wouldn’t ever be allowed to be Cinderella for a night.

Comment

A pierogi's probably like a small peanut to them, it's all about scale.

You can imagine when these Fat Yanks see McDonald's over there, their small, undeveloped brains can't process what they're seeing. They're probably thinking "Jeez, they invented McDonald's too?"

There were some at Auschwitz as well... I was amazed they didn't ask for a hotdog, fries and a "soda" while they walked around there.

Didn't see any Mexicans visiting the place, but I guess they've never been interested in showers.
      I had a fat Uncle once. Died. Too fat.

My Grandad at family meals used to describe him as being like a bulldog chewing a wasp. Never enough food for that lad.

He wasn’t American my uncle.

He was fat though.

Comment

Americans are gross when they eat. They just shovel the food into their mouths and make more noise than a sty of pigs eating their morning slop.

Comment

Your American bashing threads are one of my favorite (favourite, tea sipping sissies) kind of threads on this dump.

Fyi- Patrick Melrose is a faggot (bender, tea sipping sissies).

Comment

Bagels or a kick in the bollocks

Comment

they are generally very brash and ignorant when they are in other people countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                they are generally very brash and ignorant when they are in other people countries.
                I think I saw a poster on here honestly claim that European countries were "backwards" because we build castles.

Comment

I think I saw a poster on here honestly claim that European countries were "backwards" because we build castles.
                  doesnt shock me, been on a few party holidays and see a lot of them. usually very loud and annoying and generally dont do very well with the girls either compared to the brits or the aussies.

Comment

no tourist like an american touri$$$t

Comment

doesnt shock me, been on a few party holidays and see a lot of them. usually very loud and annoying and generally dont do very well with the girls either compared to the brits or the aussies.
                      brits/euros are quiet, rational partiers

Comment

Working...
                      X