Bottom Line: Floyd loves money he needs to accept the late May proposal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
    I don't see quote
    Oh damn you're like Floyd excuses after excuses. You definitely epitomize the essence of being a *****. Anyway.. Believe what you want. Just don't pee in your pants when it's announced officially not that MP8 is Pac's official site

Man-up Floyd! Too much posturing from your ***** minions and yourself. Enough already. Man-up!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Oh damn you're like Floyd excuses after excuses. You definitely epitomize the essence of being a *****. Anyway.. Believe what you want. Just don't pee in your pants when it's announced officially not that it MP8 is Pac's official site
      quotes in that article

“To all of my fans…Mayweather just needs to agree to and accept a 50 percent split, and if he does, then the fight will go through. He’s the one who needs to agree,”
      “He’s the one who has to say yes. The reason is because he talks to a lot of people. He has a lot of representatives. If he takes the fight, he can make $50-to-60 million. That’s how much he can make.”
      “I want to fight him. This is the fight the world wants. Mayweather wants a guaranteed purse, so what he has to do is get a promoter who can give him the guarantee,” said Pacquiao.
      “I don’t have problems getting a guarantee because I have a promoter who will give me my guaranteed purse. If he gets a guarantee, then we are going to share the revenue on a 50-50 basis.”
      No quote of pac saying he agrees to fight may 5th

Comment by Josh — January 12, 2012 @ 11:08 pm

where is the Quote where manny said he agreed to fight on May 5th
      http://www.mp8.ph/news/official-stat...ay-5th-3/13062

Edit: No excuses just Facts

Comment

quotes in that article

No quote of pac saying he agrees to fight may 5th

http://www.mp8.ph/news/official-stat...ay-5th-3/13062
        Fight or Flight homey?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Fight or Flight homey?

Comment

im off to sleep, i had a good laugh my son, hope i see some more of ur damage control tomorrow

Comment

Exactly! flight you are same as Floyd I guess

Goodnight sheep, been good having to hang with the ***** minion from time to time. It's been a good laugh.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 01-13-2012, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                why would floyd have to rest and recover before going to jail?
                he's gonna have his own cell and have vip treatment.. lol
                True, and if floyd is reallly serious about the fight. Mayweather putting his foot down on a May 5th date means he's not serious about the fight happening

Golden Boy booked the venue which makes them the lead promoter and hold the contract with venue as well as TV rights.

If Floyd and GB are serious about 50-50 and co-promoting this fairly for both sides, how is the May 5th date non-negotiable?

This is all about CONTROL.

That's why Bob Arum wanted to atleast negotiate to change the date.

Comment

Working...
                X