Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Showtime, Fox, or ESPN+ have PPV replays?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    way better quality than DAZN aka the buffer zone
    DAZN has HD streaming, crisp quality.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

SHO/HBO airing the replay a week after the fight is more than enough. They give you plenty of chances to record the fight if you can't catch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        I understand the how to record anything as most do... that’s not what we’re talking about. Eventually what expire? DAZN or ESPN+?

Can any DAZN subscriber watch Canelo Fielding now?
        No, the recent bouts on DAZN and ESPN +. They will eventually expire. They will store the replays On Demand for about a month then after that they will take them down.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          No, the recent bouts on DAZN and ESPN +. They will eventually expire. They will store the replays On Demand for about a month then after that they will take them down.
          Can you watch Canelo vs Fielding now?

DAZN is a VOD. No need to say it’s “on demand”

Comment

Yeah man, it's called youtube. You can watch pretty much any fight any time, FOR FREEEEE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
              Yeah man, it's called youtube. You can watch pretty much any fight any time, FOR FREEEEE!!!!!
              YouTube does not do live PPV fights. Send me the Fury vs Wilder fight, link. And no ESPN+ or PBC shills will tell their audience to not buy PPvs because you can watch wack stream pirates replays on YouTube. Lol

WAR DAZN!

Comment

Can you watch Canelo vs Fielding now?
                Yep, it's still on there.

Comment

YouTube does not do live PPV fights. Send me the Fury vs Wilder fight, link. And no ESPN+ or PBC shills will tell their audience to not buy PPvs because you can watch wack stream pirates replays on YouTube. Lol

WAR DAZN!
                  So is this thread about live PPVs or is it about replays? I don't pay for any subscriptions and I have no problem watching fights live or replayed in HD quality.

We get it, you love dazzin.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    way better quality than DAZN aka the buffer zone
                    DAZN's quality is just fine. May buffer here and there watching it live, but the replays shouldn't have many problems.

Comment

WAR DAZN!
                      Does skysport have box office fights on demand?

Comment

Working...
                      X