Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSAC Executive Director summons Eric Gomez and Tom Loeffler for meeting tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    I don't know about the promoting. From where I sit, this fight is dying fast, with many fans losing interest in all the bullcrap.
    I think your right.

Comment

Clenbuterol, Meldonium, Ostarine, HGH. Damn drug cheats!

Comment

I don't know about the promoting. From where I sit, this fight is dying fast, with many fans losing interest in all the bullcrap.
        Agreed. What was once considered to be a decent scrap between 2 closely matched opponents will now be considered a non result no matter what happens because it has been tainted by questions over wether they really are closely matched or wether one of the opponents has been manufactured.

Comment

I agree. This tainted fight already lost credibility.

It's result is irrelevant already since both camps can manufacture tainted stories to suit their end whatever the result of the fight due to Caneloterol's positive tests.
          Last edited by SceneBoxer; 03-22-2018, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
            I agree. This tainted fight already lost credibility.

It's result is irrelevant already since both camps can manufacture tainted stories to suit their end whatever the result of the fight due to Caneloterol's positive tests.
            I think the results are still relevant. The winner gets the glory no matter what the loser says. GGG has an excuse for losing but that won't change a loss to a win. What excuse could Canelo have for losing? Both boxers want to win very badly. Their respective fans want them to win very badly. The results of this fight is still important in my opinion. It's important to me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              Agreed. What was once considered to be a decent scrap between 2 closely matched opponents will now be considered a non result no matter what happens because it has been tainted by questions over wether they really are closely matched or wether one of the opponents has been manufactured.
              Very good expression in this case. That's how I will see it, too, no matter what transpires.

Comment

I think you might be right.

My cynical side is saying "lol yea sure guys lets make this look good to build sh^t up more", but my less cynical side is saying "this is starting to look & feel like a fight that isn't going to happen".

I still say there is too much money in play, but I'll be a lil less surprised if this fight gets pushed back or even canceled for now than I woulda been when this first all came to light.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I think you might be right.

My cynical side is saying "lol yea sure guys lets make this look good to build sh^t up more", but my less cynical side is saying "this is starting to look & feel like a fight that isn't going to happen".

I still say there is too much money in play, but I'll be a lil less surprised if this fight gets pushed back or even canceled for now than I woulda been when this first all came to light.
                  Yes sir. That's my thinking too. I think it's the only reason GGG is putting up with all this ****.

Comment

Working...
                  X