Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have ordered DVD of Deontay Wilder glass getting SMASHED by harold sconiers!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    I’ve seen some crazy fanbases in my day but Joshua’s fans are by far the most thirsty fans I’ve ever seen in my life. They act like Wilder’s the one that doesn’t want the fight. And 10 to 1 Nahmean is Flatline’s alt because I haven’t seen this level of trolling since the Canelo fight was announced.

Well he said he wants 50-50 split, so yeah, he is the one who doesn't want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Damn you actually bought something we can all see for free on YouTube

And amateurs are a joke fighters still learning , kov got embarrassed by beterbiev and he would take his head off right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Really Earl? This is what you're doing with your life buddy?
        I guess it's a step better than trolling as an ignorant black man for a year straight

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          It only cost me 29 bucks for a wilder "career dvd" LOL

The infamous footage which has been siezed by wilders people is gonna be in my hands and im uploading it to every social media site there is.

Wilder getting splattered by an 18% kos featherfist is gonna be out for the WORLD to see
          Why don't you blow the DVD out of your ass on Youtube so that the world can watch it, lmao.

You didn't order The Wilder Sconiers fight, lmao and you don't have $29.00 to spend lmao. The day that the stiff ass PED coward gets the balls to even fight Wilder and gets ktfo, you Joshua fanatics will never be seen in boxing again.

The only reason you Joshua clowns might stick around is because Joshua and Hearn will low ball Parker and Wilder and fight Haye or Headvetkins old asses. Lol. Rich with no respect. Joshua's performance against Takam showed more flaws than a chick with zits, a model with a flat ass, and a ***** with breasts like Kapri Styles before the surgery lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Well he said he wants 50-50 split, so yeah, he is the one who doesn't want the fight.
            You don’t know that. As far as I can tell that’s just a rumor started by the Joshua faithful.

Comment

Boxing fans: We want Wilder and Joshua, Parker and Wilder or Parker and Joshua

Joshua fans: Wilder and Parker aren't worth anything and I'm happy to see Joshua not give in to their demands, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                Let’s forget wilder left him for dead.. I see you

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  I guess it's a step better than trolling as an ignorant black man for a year straight
                  forgot he did that

Comment

There is this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmKjiH3SQF0

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Let’s forget wilder left him for dead.. I see you
                      yea just because wilder won in 9 rounds, it totally means that everyone should ignore him getting clocked and rocked by a bum lol.lets also not forget his life and death classic with johan doodoopauh

Comment

Working...
                      X