No announcement yet.

Do you believe Noah's ark happened?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Z, i believe i had a bit of Jewish ancestry too.

Yeah. The family that the crest belong to achieved great things back then and they weren't even royals. Some folks get uncomfortable when we highlight them but i don't know why.
    I got no problem with it... keep highlighting....

Ignorant racism is the why!

Mitochondrial eve... Africa

https://www.newscientist.com/article...rsal-ancestor/

Comment

Look at all this insult, judgement and disrespect.
      You are telling me i am not a Christian. That's a judgmental statement.

All morning you have been trying to play God. You need to cease and desist.
      Even if you are doing it out of ignorance you are still wrong and need to repent.

You have been here all morning so i doubt that you went to church. Why didn't you go to church?

Also, that's not the meaning of judge. Judging in the bible refers to cast aspersion about another's character.
      if God is the only one who can judge then His words in the bible wouldn't be telling His children no to. He wouldn't need to tell us not to, if we couldn't.
      You've done nothing to deserve my respect. You're a wolf in sheep's clothing. You're a Hell bound heathen that is a stumbling lock to Christians. You run around trying to quote the Bible, trying to pass yourself off as a Christian, when you can't even make a simple declaration of faith. You are an enemy of Christianity.

I wish I could judge you. I'd send you to Hell right now and forever so that you can't see any more seeds of discord. I'd burn you forever so that you can't cause any harm to my family.

You are a liar and the Truth is not in you. You are not one of us, and need to quit trying to pass yourself off as one. You don't know Jesus. You're a worthless heathen

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        You've done nothing to deserve my respect. You're a wolf in sheep's clothing. You're a Hell bound heathen that is a stumbling lock to Christians. You run around trying to quote the Bible, trying to pass yourself off as a Christian, when you can't even make a simple declaration of faith. You are an enemy of Christianity.

I wish I could judge you. I'd send you to Hell right now and forever so that you can't see any more seeds of discord. I'd burn you forever so that you can't cause any harm to my family.

You are a liar and the Truth is not in you. You are not one of us, and need to quit trying to pass yourself off as one. You don't know Jesus. You're a worthless heathen
        Wow. Look at that. i have asked you all morning to stop.
        You need to repent!
        Unlike you, i try to full our Father's command as best as i can so i will not respond with hateful words to you.

Head on out to church, my brother, and seek repentance for you actions this morning.

Comment

Wow. Look at that. i have asked you all morning to stop.
          You need to repent!
          Unlike you, i try to full our Father's command as best as i can so i will not respond with hateful words to you.

Head on out to church, my brother, and seek repentance for you actions this morning.
          I'm not stopping until you shut up. Go away, and quit pretending to be a Christian. Keep it real, stop being fake. You're a fraud, and a detriment to good Christian people. I've asked you over and over to be honest. You can't do it. The truth is not in you.

Why don't you go to church? You obviously need it. Any thread around here on religion is full of your stupid questions, so it's obvious you don't have a good grasp on what the Bible teaches. Even here, you're pulling OT verses and Zaroku is having to teach you. Go get an education and stop being a fungus on this forum.

Comment

I'm not stopping until you shut up. Go away, and quit pretending to be a Christian. Keep it real, stop being fake. You're a fraud, and a detriment to good Christian people. I've asked you over and over to be honest. You can't do it. The truth is not in you.

Why don't you go to church? You obviously need it. Any thread around here on religion is full of your stupid questions, so it's obvious you don't have a good grasp on what the Bible teaches. Even here, you're pulling OT verses and Zaroku is having to teach you. Go get an education and stop being a fungus on this forum.
            You are still at it.
            So all of our Father's command in the Old Testament should be ignored?

Comment

• Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
              u clearly dont even know what atheism is or ur just misrepresenting what it is intentionally

atheism isnt a group it doesn nor can it associate with anything but lack of a belief in god. anything beyond that u are just inserting ur own agenda on it

probably to seem smart and contrary like usual
              Atheism has been tightly associated with the political left from the earliest usage of the right/left paradigm (French revolution) up through modern US/EU political divisions.

When we are teenagers (which you are) we can become upset when paradigms don't match our personal realities. For example I am a right-wing atheist.

However if I were to declare my own existence to be evidence that there is no correlation between religious & political ideology, I would be an idiot.

The best way to become smart (like me) is to ask yourself what an idiot would do and then do the opposite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I got no problem with it... keep highlighting....

Ignorant racism is the why!

Mitochondrial eve... Africa

https://www.newscientist.com/article...rsal-ancestor/
                Why don't your people believe that our brother, Jesus, was the Messiah?

Comment

You are still at it.
                  So all of our Father's command in the Old Testament should be ignored?
                  More questions. Go to church. A pastor or teacher can explain what "fulfillment of the Law" means.

You'd be better off acting like you're an orthodox Jew than trying to say you're Christian. They still believe in the OT...

Comment

More questions. Go to church. A pastor or teacher can explain what "fulfillment of the Law" means.

You'd be better off acting like you're an orthodox Jew than trying to say you're Christian. They still believe in the OT...
                    Where does it say in the New Testament that we should ignore the commands in the Old Testament?

Go ask a mere man about God's teachings? Nah. i am literate. i can read the words of my Father in The Book Of Life. Where in the New Testament does it say to ignore the Old Testaments commands?

Comment

Where does it say in the New Testament that we should ignore the commands in the Old Testament?

Go ask a mere man about God's teachings? Nah. i am literate. i can read the words of my Father in The Book Of Life. Where in the New Testament does it say to ignore the Old Testaments commands?
                      Don't ask me questions. I'm not teaching you anything. Be honest with me and with yourself and I could help you. I don't have time for liars like you.

Ask someone that cares about you to help.

Comment

Working...
                      X