Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
    what should he be doing then ?

better inside fighting ?
    Andy Ruiz Jr has faster hands than Anthony Joshua, full stop.

Why the **** would he willingly go inside with short pistols when Ruiz's shot will always get their quicker?

Fight long/mid, building on that success, and don't abandon that if/when he hurts Ruiz again.

Head movement will definitely help Joshua be a better fighter in the long run, but one task at a time

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      If I ever make it all the way across the country to Bumfuck, New Jersey we can glove up. I'd be happy to show you a thing or two.

But did you already go down to Memphis to whip LarryX? I don't want to jump ahead of him in line.

Supposedly you had a gym in Tennessee where it could go down?
      Fairly sure he's from your side of the pond. He won't meet anyone over here. Always has an excuse. Plus, he looks like a morbidly obese Ted Cheeseman. That's not North American genetics

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      This is pure garbage ,don't even know wtf your talking about bc neither do you....AJ training camp wasn't in question ,Ruiz was according to YOU when his own team said the advantage was coming off a recent fight with just going back into a training camp, dont you understand that you R.ETARD??lol

..another tough guy id love to punch in the face but you wont meet up bc your concerned how much I weigh ?

F'ing chump boy...right here...lol
      Your doctor should be concerned how much you weigh, I don't care. I said I'd be happy to have a boxing match with you. You said that you would rush me, grab me, bear hug me, head butt me etc. That's not a boxing match. That's cowardly bull*****.

Which makes sense, We've all seen you hit that heavybag.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Fairly sure he's from your side of the pond. He won't meet anyone over here. Always has an excuse. Plus, he looks like a morbidly obese Ted Cheeseman. That's not North American genetics

Your doctor should be concerned how much you weigh, I don't care. I said I'd be happy to have a boxing match with you. You said that you would rush me, grab me, bear hug me, head butt me etc. That's not a boxing match. That's cowardly bull*****.

Which makes sense, We've all seen you hit that heavybag.

We don't like to claim him.

Comment

We don't like to claim him.
          Neither do his parents.

Comment

If you punch me like you punch the heavy bag I ain't worried.
            Wasn't that Gloveking hitting the bag?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              Nope. Was jugs.

Comment

Yeastman never said what the actual problem was. He just noted there was a problem. As Yeast might say, some boxing info is sold, not told.
                Last edited by Tuavale; 07-08-2019, 09:27 AM.

Comment

AJ is just not that good, never was, I'm just glad the over hyping is dead because we all knew he wasn't worthy of it. He has some big flaws that cannot be fixed in 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Gloveking also has a video of himself hitting the bag.

Comment

Working...
                    X