No announcement yet.

Life is only for the hard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is only for the hard

Everything valuable and worth having in life, you're not the only one that wants it.

And if you want something worth having, you're going to have to fight and compete with wolves and sharks who have no feelings to get it. That's just the way life is.

I see a lot of people on here crying about the stupidest shlt and how some things are too hard or unfair. Those people have no chance. The fate of people who think like that is to be face down ass up and brutally raw dogged in their assh0le by life.

That's just what it is.

Toughen up, suck it up and get your shlt in order or you're ****ed.

Comment

I'm hard as fuck.

Comment

speaking of hard

Comment

It gets tiresome after a few decades .

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
            It gets tiresome after a few decades .
            That's not an excuse. If you're 100 years old and someone disrespects you and tries to take something that's yours, what are you going to do, bend over and let them have it?

Sorry, not a ****ing option.

Comment

Everyone has different tolerance levels. People who have grown up with adversity often fair better than those who have lived sheltered lives. Growing up poor and having to fight for what's yours builds strength and resilience in most people. Others either stay poor or try to take short cuts that never work in their favor. Having everything handed to you often just leaves you with a sense of entitlement and unprepared for the world when it inevitably takes a steaming dump on your head.

Comment

darkesid is so hard he has a total meltdown every time a girl doesnt text him back

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                  That's not an excuse. If you're 100 years old and someone disrespects you and tries to take something that's yours, what are you going to do, bend over and let them have it?

Sorry, not a ****ing option.
                  Ok I'm going to kill myself now see you in Valhalla

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    darkesid is so hard he has a total meltdown every time a girl doesnt text him back
                    lol........

Comment

Working...
                    X