Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The LDBC: The Reason You Actually Hate Them...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The LDBC: The Reason You Actually Hate Them...

TIMESTAMPED! Click to Play!

daneutral
    Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 04-24-2019, 04:46 AM.

Yeah, the LDBC gotta educate their own. The rest of us learned this in elementary school.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
      Yeah, the LDBC gotta educate their own. The rest of us learned this in elementary school.
      Can you imagine what their school would be like

Today we are going to show you how to stand tough at the corner of the street lol

These guys are hilarious, they come across as 100 percent racist and delusional

Comment

I don't even know who they are

Comment

LOL. If you ever wanted overkill that is it. And then his whole point was wrong anyway. The LGBTQLDBC are hated cuz they are lying nobs and Boxing fans know its all a load of bollocks and personally i think the LDBC know they are talking a load of bollocks but they have an agenda to push so they will push it.

Not that they actually matter or make a difference with anything. Real fans know its bollocks, Their fans are happy to lap up any old nonsense cuz they are morons and casual fans dont even look for that type of stuff on Youtube, Casual fans only care about a fight being made when somebody tells them it has been made. They dont give 2 turds about any Boxer until that Boxer is about to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            LOL. If you ever wanted overkill that is it. And then his whole point was wrong anyway. The LGBTQLDBC are hated cuz they are lying nobs and Boxing fans know its all a load of bollocks and personally i think the LDBC know they are talking a load of bollocks but they have an agenda to push so they will push it.

Not that they actually matter or make a difference with anything. Real fans know its bollocks, Their fans are happy to lap up any old nonsense cuz they are morons and casual fans dont even look for that type of stuff on Youtube, Casual fans only care about a fight being made when somebody tells them it has been made. They dont give 2 turds about any Boxer until that Boxer is about to fight.
            Do you typically make a habit out of commenting on things that dont 'actually matter or make a difference with anything'?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jones View Post
              Do you typically make a habit out of commenting on things that dont 'actually matter or make a difference with anything'?

Yeah sometimes, surely you have just done it too. Same reason i do it.

Comment

Working...
              X