No announcement yet.

So far no one has been able to back GGG off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far no one has been able to back GGG off

It's tough to win a decision against ggg when his opponents constantly have their back against the ropes for 12 rounds. Judges favor the guy who's controlling the fight. Can't see ggg losing any decisions to charlo canelo or jacobs. Sorry haters.

Comment

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post

And back to the ropes we go.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        And back to the ropes we go.
        i thought Canelo ran do

Comment

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post

I was not even a Canelo fan. He has won me over.

That D is so underrated. Not quite Chavez like with the upper body movement, but pretty darn good for a MW. He makes GGG look slowwwww (note: i am sure compubox and lampley counted all those "punches")

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            It's tough to win a decision against ggg when his opponents constantly have their back against the ropes for 12 rounds. Judges favor the guy who's controlling the fight. Can't see ggg losing any decisions to charlo canelo or jacobs. Sorry haters.
            Mayweather beat cotto pretty clear with his back against the ropes.

Comment

Go rewatch GGG VS Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
                Go rewatch GGG VS Jacobs
                I was about to say the same thing but he still won't be able to see it.

Comment

Watch this video to understand why he is so difficult to back up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBLaO5-kiro

Golovkin's balance is exceptional and is probably second to none.

Comment

Funny how in those gifs posted above, Golovkin still has the control over the center of the ring = superior ring generalship. So Golovkin moving backwards isn't the same as Canelo moving backwards. Canelo Alvarez spends over 50% of the fight on his back foot and closer to the ring. Golovkin spends merely a few seconds every round closer to the ropes than Canelo Alvarez. For the most part, Golovkin is further away from the ropes than Canelo and subsequently has greater control over the center of the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X